5 Live Streaming Tips: How to Get More Views on YouTube Live

Learn how to get more views with YouTube Live with these 5 Live Streaming Tips: featuring Joel Comm

Get More Great Tips – Subscribe ➜

Learn More About Joel Comm

Live Video Revolution: How to Get Massive Customer Engagement and Skyrocket Sales with Live Video
Book ➜

_Lens
Tamron SP 24-70mm

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8

_Lights
Neewer 12-inch Inner/14-inch Outer LED Ring Light

2. Must be one of my Patrons on Patreon.
Check it out! ➜

3. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it

4. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!

1. Lions Ground says

I have learned from this great video “to enjoy” and shake off the perfection. Enjoy the momentum when you go live.
    Thanks Derral.

2. Htop Music says

Nice video

1. itz karm jr says

Htop Music AdamF072 sub me OK!! OR I wil unsub

3. Drinzzz says

BEST CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE👌👌

4. Dimi Hardorff says

Another great video from Derral Eves 🙂

5. This Little Critic says

Could you make a video about what is considered “good growth”? It’s hard to tell if I’m on the right path.

1. AwesomeSauce says

This Little Critic I’ll let you in on a secret, ther is no metric on YT that defines good growth, for different cahnnels it could be different speeds. The important thing is that you are growing and when you produce a video that performs exeptionaly well then this video can be the trigger for extreme growth, you just need to (as fasst as possible) publish additional videos arount the same tipic the first was about.

2. Creator Fundamentals says

Focus on good practices and don’t worry about what “good growth” looks like. If you improve everyday, growth will come.

3. Anthony Wall says

Little Critic, could you critique Little Rap Guy? :0

4. This Little Critic says

AwesomeSauce thanks I appreciate that. It’s just hard when u see kid Youtubers go from zero to a million in a year lol.

5. AwesomeSauce says

This Little Critic I had the same problem, don’t compare your selfe to others to mutch. Just do your thing and wnjoi the process, don’t look at it as a job, but as a hobbie with potential 😉. I still need to check out your channel, i’ll do it when i get home 😉

6. Alexander Zotov says

2:30 – perfect)))

1. lovely kid JAPAN says

I love it also👍

7. FalseEZES says

Rule #6 *Clickbait*….

8. Bee Creatiwe says

Every video of Derral is very informative and useful.

9. Jpaydirt says

Okay so I went to this guys channel and discovered some amazing things……………………….he’s been at YT for 10 years, one video with 900K then it goes down exponentially to the point where he can’t break the 200 views mark per video, plus all his live stuff has like 8 views, he has 9K subs. after ten years. Your five tips are really good but it’s also just common sense stuff, I have watched ton’s of this kind of advice and have come to the conclusion that it’s all ….well….Advice, I have been told no videos over just a few minutes, because people won’t watch, nope not true, trying to game the Al Gore rhythm doesn’t work either, Just make stuff people want to watch, don’t beg for them to subscribe and like, have a good thumbnail, have a good title, it doesn’t matter how many people subscribe anymore, YT knows what you watch and sticks it in your face every chance it gets, when people watch your stuff even just once, YT is putting it in front of your face tomorrow, who wants to subscribe to a thousand channels and get notifications every time they upload, so just go to the home page and wham there’s the videos from the people you watched yesterday, if somebody you really liked has a new one you watch it, look at the views versus subscribers on some channels, when they can’t muster as many views as subs what good did it do for them to beg people to sub and click the notification bell, I don’t look at how many subs you have, I look at views, and the title and thumbnail, I’m subscribed to Derral, because I though here’s a guy that knows some stuff, and I watch some of his stuff, but look at his channel, 436K subs but his views per video don’t even get 10% of his subscriber count, so what does it mean? is it really that important to have subscribers or views? In the beginning he had really good numbers, but it just petered out why? and Derral advises people “How To Get More Views!”

10. Aimee Montgomery says

I had to come over and mention that I just posted a video with the same title as a video I made that has over 30,000 views and climbing. Took your advice and decided to not just create more content on the same topic, but why not use the same title as a part 2 and see if it performs just as well? My subs have increased and I should hit 10,000 by about mid January, but hoping a giveaway and this new video with speed it up! Living the YouTube dream!

11. Jay Piecha says

How were these tips specific to “live streaming”? 1. Look at the lens? 2. Don’t sweat the small stuff? 3. Be authentic?

I guess the stuff related to actual live streaming opposed to pre-recorded video is in the book? lol

12. RegiousTaction 23 says

I REALLY NEED HELP! HOW DO I CHANGE MY BRAND ACCOUNT BACK INTO A NORMAL ACCOUNT!

13. STITCHLESS TV how to sew your own style tutorials says

That looking at the actual camera lens rather than just the screen is a seemingly obvious but important big tip!! Thankyou

14. Rigour C3 says

1 like this comment: 9 views
    3 like this comment: 30 views
    10 like this comment: 107 views

15. elhassan simlaoui says

Awesome . very well done. thank you for sharing.

16. LessonsOnTheWeb says

Great video. Would love to see some more info on card placement strategies. There was some good info in the algorithm video from vidsummit, but I would love to see more specifics.

17. Bilal_ 31.12.96 says

i will sub anyone who sub my channel

18. The Hawks Flock! says

“Look at the camera”

But what if you’re really really ridiculously good-looking and you just want to watch yourself?
    #AskingForAFriend

19. HalfDolla' MakeYouHolla' says

Darral are you in Denver? Were down in Colorado Springs!

20. VaA Gaming says

Anyone want to sub i will sub back 😉