Amazon Wants YouTube Influencers – Amazon Influencer Program

YouTube influencers can now sign up for Amazon’s Influencer Program. Get a customizable page on Amazon and a vanity URL to showcase your product recommendations.

My Amazon Page ➜

_Lens
Tamron SP 24-70mm

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8

_Lights
Neewer 12-inch Inner/14-inch Outer LED Ring Light

2. Must be one of my Patrons on Patreon.
Check it out! ➜

3. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it

4. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!

1. Lyn Baez says

boo i dont qualify as usual

1. Social Media Tech Tv says

Neither me I think it is an amazing move but It is not for small YouTubers just like famebit. I have almost 2000 subscribers and am not qualify. However, YouTubers still have the opportunity to make money by becoming a normal Amazon affiliate and you can use your channel to sign up for that too you don’t need a website.

2. Pixel & Bracket says

This is cool, I’d be more interested in using a single link like this rather than a bunch of them in my description

1. Social Media Tech Tv says

Did you get to qualify? I think it is an amazing move but It is not for small YouTubers just like famebit. I have almost 2000 subscribers and am not qualify. However, YouTubers still have the opportunity to make money by becoming a normal Amazon affiliate and you can use your channel to sign up for that too you don’t need a website.

2. Pixel & Bracket says

I’ll try and let you know

3. Pixel & Bracket says

nope, not able to qualify yet

3. PhDNaturalMe says

How much is it a month. I am almost at 10000 views. I would love a shout out! My channel focuses on living a ketogenic lifestyle while living full-time in an RV.

1. Social Media Tech Tv says

I could give you a shout out on my livestream today. I think it is an amazing move but It is not for small YouTubers just like famebit. I have almost 2000 subscribers and am not qualify. However, YouTubers still have the opportunity to make money by becoming a normal Amazon affiliate and you can use your channel to sign up for that too you don’t need a website.

2. PhDNaturalMe says

Thank you so much for that information. I am a slowly growing channel and I do have a website. I offer coaching and support to those looking to lose weight using Keto. I’ve lost 44lbs, hubby lost 22lbs (he ate what I cooked-Lol) and my baby, who is 12 lost 22 pounds and is no longer pre-diabetic. He’s had heart surgery as a baby and I want him to remain healthy! Thank so much. I set a timer to listen to you today. Have an awesome day! I subscribed :-)))

4. Ami Yamato says

This is great Derral, but I have a potential downside. I live in the UK, but most of my YT viewers are in USA.
    Which region/country Amazon page should i create? I have tried US affiliate links in the past, but later discovered the revenue cannot be transferred to my UK Amazon account. If I make UK affiliate links, I don’t get any significant traffic or clicks.
    I presume the same would happen with the influencer program. Any suggestions or advice?

1. Tomahawk DIY says

I’ve not been able to find a way to the Universal link that works for text links like I’d put in my YouTube description – only to make images that link on a website. Doesn’t really help me. Do you have a way to use Universal Links for YouTube?

2. Lee Westwick says

Tomahawk DIY SAME

3. Tomahawk DIY says

I have the reverse problem – I can’t get my money to the USA from UK and Canada. So far, I’m just waiting to figure out a good way to do this.

4. Lee Westwick says

Tomahawk DIY Derrel do you have any contacts within amazon to help the fandom!!!

5. Marlene Hielema says

If you set up Amazon’s OneLink, you can connect UK, US and Canadian amazon accounts. Log in to you control panel to do that.

5. Think Tank TV PH says

Since Amazon isn’t being transparent yet with the minimum threshold, can we get a tally of those who’ve been declined instantly to figure out the minimum requirements on our own? Let me start off =P. I have 1600 subscribers, with almost 20k views and over 55k minutes watched last 30 days, and still got declined. Please reply below with your stats if you’ve been declined. Thanks!

1. RedBlueTalk says

I have way, less, rejected, of course. I seem to recall 5k subscribers was a threshhold for one of their prior programs.

2. Think Tank TV PH says

Bummer, at what stats are you currently at? Are you talking about their close to defunct A Store?

6. Moto Madness says

Is this for US residents only? I got approved but can’t set up the account without US addy.

1. Oliver Ibáñez says

same

7. Yachts For Sale says

Great info. Thanks. I have slightly less than 10,000 subscribers, average about 250,000 views per month and was accepted. I saw somebody below with 2000 subscribers was declined so the threshold must lie between the two. I did wonder about your advice not to send viewers away from YouTube, but noticed when I clicked on your link that it opens in a new window, so I guess many people will leave a video playing while they check out Amazon.

1. DarkMsStress says

I see. Assuming the hyper-sensitivity of advertisers is in play here…Perhaps their system saw the word ‘abuse’ on your channel as a flag. Who knows?… You know Derel got flagged for this video too? This is ridiculous!

2. Thrive After Abuse says

DarkMsStress What’s frustrating is there’s a box where you can tell them what your channel is about–which I did. So they must not really be looking at that. I also run a book club and (sincerely) recommend books and products all the time. Arg.

3. Short Circuited Brewers says

Same here… 2600 subs instant denial

4. EDC Championship Racing says

Short Circuited Brewers be great to find out what criteria your channel needs to qualify !!

5. Short Circuited Brewers says

No doubt.. I think I have decent amount of views etc.. I guess I will just have to purse the affiliate program with my website. Just have not set up and store on my site yet. Had a bunch of links in my video descriptions and they told me I could not have an account because I did not have enough links.

8. Techno GJ says

nice but it is not allowing me I have 1,166 subs 😒

1. MTBdropIN says

You guys will hurt each others channels for subbing just for subs. If you have a bunch of subs and your views are not a certain ratio of your subs your channels will be hurt be patient and create something awesome

2. lowbudgetjokes says

9999 Subscribe is as useless as 1 subscribe… you need viewers, people who subscribe you and unsubscribe will never be succeed because they erase away their viewing…. if you subscribe someone, keep them and go comments at their channels so that they come back and make a view on yours as well…

3. Techno GJ says

I any one get influence account please inform with the no. of subs☺

4. Techno GJ says

the minimum amount of subs is between 10k to 20k☺

5. Rob Some Knowledge says

Techno GJ Maybe at first but I think they have branched it out more. I got an email inviting me to apply. I did about a week ago and I just got accepted with only 775 subscribers!

9. X Punishment says

No money isnt the problem
    I just wanna get more subs because in order too get money you need 10,000 or 1,000 not sure but its harder too get more people too watch videos

1. Cee Fade says

X Punishment Well, since we need lots of subscribers to get into the program, let’s help each other out. Sub me, comment below and I’ll sub you back. Let’s support each other guys!

10. Olli43 says

Shame you cant have an account if you’re in the UK.

1. Cee Fade says

The Parity Check Well, since we need lots of subscribers to get into the program, let’s help each other out. Sub me, comment below and I’ll sub you back. Let’s support each other guys!

2. SoFrolushes says

@ Jason, WalMart owns Asda. The George brand of clothes in walmart is a uk asda brand. Walmart and Asda same type of shop. Plus our other supermarkets are pretty much the same

3. Lee Westwick says

Im in th UK and I have an account

4. Everything Cool says

iagree

5. madden mobile KILLER says

Olli43 sub to me

11. Dear Sybersue says

There needs to be something for the smaller YouTube channels. This is great for people who are already successful here but not for the majority.

1. Lee Westwick says

Dear Sybersue I thought I was a small youtuber, Guess not

12. Jane Monteith says

Ha. Just added amazon affiliate yesterday. So I must be on the right track but I wasn’t aware there is an ‘influencer’ program specifically for YouTube. Thanks for the vid.

1. UncaBilly says

Be sure not to set up any ads, etc., anywhere until you are definitely approved by Amazon. I signed up, got ads for Facebook and started posting links to Amazon products. I sold several, then got the word from Amazon that I was not approved – they kept my money…

13. Majid Ghafoor says

This is not available for small Youtubers!

1. Rob Some Knowledge says

Everyone saying they got denied, try again! Just got accepted with only 775 subscribers

2. Living Traditions Homestead says

Just tried again and still not accepted. We have around 2200 subs.

3. Majid Ghafoor says

Yes it is

4. Martin76x says

Lee Westwick your a celebrity and influencer????? Woah wait to to it your own horn pal LMAO #Tacky

5. Lee Westwick says

Oh im sorry I shall lie on this occasion ! Im not a celeb & not an influencer! #Sarcasm

14. Cee Fade says

1. Crismetic says

Lee Westwick what is your view number???

2. Lee Westwick says

3,668,000+

3. Nation says

That’s the worst way to get subscribers. Make videos and earn them if you want any success.

4. Lee Westwick says

Nation Every little helps I lowkey think thats a bad attitude to have, there are lots of people in these comments that do work hard & put hella time & effort into their vids. Its called networking i.e I would of never discovered (Cee Fade’s) Channel & Vids if it was not for these comments. And the same goes for everyone else who commented #HappyToConnect ❤️

5. Cee Fade says

Thank you, Lee. It’s hard to grow your subscriber base in YouTube’s increasingly overcrowded space. So this “Networking” really does help.

15. Press Her Button says

with 42 Subscribers, I was not approved. Reply with your results.

1. Nation says

38k eligible

2. Izzie's World says

Press Her Button 😂😂 742 subs = DENIED 😭

3. Press Her Button says

well I subbed to everyone that replied. I hope maybe that puts you over the threshold. Thanks for replying.

4. Diaryofa40something !! says

449 subs and denied 😔

5. Candy Love says

201 no go

16. La Flame says

i have over 15k subs and over 1 million video views this month and i was not eligible…. what gives?

1. Izzie's World says

La Flame Dang. I was denied at 742 subs. How can you be denied at 15k? 🤔 I guess I’ll try again in 10 years. 😂

2. madden mobile KILLER says

La Flame sub

3. AMaeTV says

Yep, I have 18K and almost 2.5 Million views and was DENIED

4. Kitten Cuddle Room says

I think they also look at your website & social media accounts. I was approved & I do not have 15k subs.

5. Daniel Mena says

Got approved with 5K subs. How old is you channel ?

17. Cally Lawson says

Hi Derral, I watched this video when you first uploaded it but didn’t get on with registering. However, this morning I received an email from Amazon inviting me to join as being already approved by them. My sub count is just over 1500, so I wondered if this was maybe the threshold and trigger for the email?….I’m now going to get it set up. Would you advise going back to my most popular videos and adding my new Influencer shop link to the descriptions?

18. La Vida en China says

do you earn exactly the same money if your buying the same product, even if its a different link? as long its sent to the amazon website?

19. kim kimmberly1966 says

So I love watching your videos. I finally subscribed so I don’t miss any of you videos.
    I know how bad my videos are .but fact is I love doing it.
    So I guess I’ll keep on keeping on.
    SO QUESTION. .COULD YOU TAKE A CHANNEL LIKE MINE AND GET ME PAST MY 200. .
    I am very challenged even with making thumbnails the titles to my videos I still haven’t figured out the tagging I am in Google AdSense and I go to sign up to do there at their tag words and I don’t even understand that because it’s giving me five or six different choices yes I am old as the dinosaurs but I love love love trying to make the best of my skin care makeup I love to tell silly stories so I know you are super super famous in the YouTube world is there any chance you can take a channel like mine and a person like me and get me to a place that I’m not just talking mostly to myself I know that you would never do a collab with me I don’t even know what a collab is but anyway food for thought I’m Kimberly please help me

20. Income School says

Heck no! I’m only linking to my site where I can control the links as my videos get views for years.