Control The Inner & You’ll Control The outer (Law Of Attraction)

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. Raw Intuition says

this does produce results but you must stick with it and stay focused and
    put in the work

2. Marlon VirayJr. says

God’s wisdom is infinite

1. rohadt Anyad says

+Marlon VirayJr. just like your stupidity

2. Melisa Musa says

The irony.

3. Living Thedream says

Love This! It Works. Everything i ever dreamed of came true! Thank you God!
    Stay Positive and Believe it’s all possible. Feel it and Visualize, It will
    all come true! I’m not sure if it’s just me, or it happens to other Pisces.
    I’m a Pisces and naturally a dreamer/visualizer. I find it so easy to
    Manifest anything.Sometimes it freaks me out how quickly it shows up.

1. Jon Rogers says

+SAMSON12321 …it states in scripture that two angles ( twins ) of equal
      powers but of opposite divine thoughts were of heaven “GOD ” AND LUCIFER ”
      …”GOD ” and the devil were from the creator and the devil was cast from
      heaven because this angel wanted evil & tried to overpower GOD …but was
      cast instead ..??
      at the appointed time these two powers will battle because flesh & blood
      human’s were granted the power of choice evil & good ..but will ultimately
      die a physical death …then jesus paid the price for “SIN” on the cross
      ,and gave his life for human kind & their sins to be forgiven and return to
      heaven for those who believe in him ..

I have researched (read ) the bible , koran , hindusim , bhuddism , and
      other faiths ,,, I am christian though !

2. Outlaw_ says

+Jon Rogers true!

3. valkoinentiikeri Zioness says

+Michael cooper negative mind dividing sole spirit entity serendipity
      dependencyreliability …in Environment emotions inhabit … so fit the
      overruling spirit holiness … therefor meaningless but any bliss wherein
      bless
      … :’);

4. Isabelle Layla says

YourMother lol

4. Nortio (INACTIVE) says

so I just think what I want and I get it? how long do I think? is this a
    christian practice? will I be able to get a Ferrari with it?

1. midwestkatie says

+Nortio
      I don’t hold grudges either. They are silly, because they don’t hurt the
      other person, just me. So I’d be letting the person get me twice! Most of
      the time, when someone has gotten over me, I played some role, like letting
      myself be naive about who I know the person is.
      Thinking about this, though. I need to go to Arizona to see my new
      grandbaby. I don’t have the money, and I don’t know where it is going to
      come from. NOT from inheritance! (If I were to get one, which is unlikely).
      So I am going to seriously start visualizing and believing I am there,
      hugging my grandkids, and family. It’s worked before for me. I don’t ask
      for much, esp when I can get it for myself with a little effort. So I
      forget about this. But I need this – and soon! We’ll see…

2. Nortio (INACTIVE) says

+midwestkatie well good luck.

3. midwestkatie says

+Nortio
      You, too. 🙂

4. Kelly Haygood says

+Bec Huen true

5. eTheReal Deal says

Listen to Neville Goddard–he offers clear practical instruction. You must
      assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled. For instance, when I had no money
      or home, I imagined as I walked in Central Park that I lived in a nearby
      wonderful apartment with all these peculiar features (pink bathroom, gold
      doorknobs, tree outside window in NYC, etc) and felt the joy I’d feel were
      it true. Lo and behold, the last day I had to find a home, a friend gifted
      me the sum of money needed.., it works

5. Kaylah Sinclair says

Your videos have changed my life and my husbands I can’t thank you enough
    for all the information you continue to share with the world!!! Thank you

6. fuckgoogle says

so why are you trying to create competition for yourself?

7. nosashuly says

“If there is something in your life that you do not want, stop fighting
    it…forget it.”

8. Another Games says

WoW, I literally healed by the end of this video. I will keep thinking only
    what I love and want for the good in this life as much as I possible can!
    Thanks! :D

9. Terry Wyatt says

I wish they would remove the globe. I live them on the other hand.

10. bielka mua says

All is a question of BELIEVE

11. N-O-V-A_DISCxREET says

Is this fuckn Ted Cruz?!?

1. eTheReal Deal says

Hahahah now I hear it sounds like him! Lol

12. ozie uhunmwa says

This is amazing!! ❤️❤️❤️?

13. Paper Boyy says

awesome….praise GOD

14. dahay6 says

i can’t watch the video: the real message of jesus anymore. why is that?

15. Beaverbrook Sentle says

I’m a living prove of attraction

16. NextHazard says

tired of god talks :/

17. Tina Kress says

Can somebody please tell me where I can buy the complete audio recording
    with this reader. The person reading this material is an amazing reader.
    Perfectly clear reading and at a perfect speed. Thank you

18. John Raju says

fabulous

19. Erin Laemmle says

i don’t think you can always control the person inside for example i think
    the inner spirit, energy gives you messages through dreams or images then
    you try to understand what the message is. Then there is lucid dreaming
    where you are in control but how do you know that that type of dreaming is
    more important.