Derral Eves – Marketing Speaker & Trainer

Derral Eves – Marketing Speaker & Trainer – Are you looking for one of the Best Marketing Speakers and Trainers? You might want to book Derral Eves.

Book Derral today!

Derral Eves is changing the world one video at a time.  He takes his presentations, consulting and coaching to the next level with his talent and expertise as he teaches, trains and inspires others to the magic of Video Marketing.  His genuine nature and charming stories motivate others to make dramatic changes in their lives as he motivates them to find their passion, follow their dreams and make a positive difference in the world. He is more than just another marketer looking for an opportunity, he has a big heart and a love of people and shares his family stories and powerful messages to inspire and move others to act, to make a difference and to be successful through Video Marketing.

Book Derral today!

Derral Eves
As a YouTube expert he offers valuable information for his techniques with video, marketing funnels, rebranding, step by step roadmap's and so much with his unique approach that engages and motivates the audience in a way that inspires them to excel and reach for their dreams.  His energized presentation will have you laughing at one moment and bringing you to tears in the next as he is sharing personal stories to capture the crowd and teach them crucial information in today's competitive video and marketing industry.

When you attend an event and hear Derral speak you feel that you have gained a new friend, a really smart friend that is also genuine and makes you want to be a better person, inspires you to make a difference in your own life and for your own family.  Derral Eves gives you hope and the tools to excel.

Book Derral today!

Get More Great Tips – Subscribe ➜ http://goo.gl/dWNo9H

SCHEDULE

Tuesdays:
Facebook Training

Google+ Training

Thursdays:
YouTube Training

Monthly:
Advanced YouTube Training

Hangouts

Other Great Resources
YouTube UnderGround Google Community

Ask me A Question

Are you looking for Derral Eves? You may have tried: Derral, Deral, Derall, Darrel, Derul, Darral, Daryl many ways to spell uniqueness but you are successful and have found the one and only Derral Eves.

Derral Eves
Derral Eves – Marketing Speaker & Trainer

1. Darin Bushman says

Great Video Derral, you are truly a master at your craft!  Best of luck my friend!

1. Derral Eves says

Thanks +Darin Bushman! I appreciate your nice words!

2. Brittany Johnson says

Wow, great testimonials!

Thanks +Brittany Johnson!

3. Mike Linley says

I have heard Derral speak at several conferences now and he is definitely my favorite because he shares true value and holds nothing back and has a wealth of knowledge about marketing.  He is definitely someone you want to book at your next event and I have already booked him to speak to a room full of people in August.

1. Derral Eves says

I can’t wait for August +Mike Linley!  I have something special for your group!

4. Laurel Wilson says

Powerful Testimonials, what is really inspiring is how Derral has such a big heart and his goal is to use his knowledge and talents to help others, I’ve seen his presentations and he is really inspiring and helps you to want to succeed and be a better person, set goals and accomplish your dreams.

Thanks +Laurel Wilson …. I think you are a little bias! 🙂

2. Laurel Wilson says

+Derral Eves I’m also very honest 🙂

3. Derral Eves says

+Laurel Wilson 🙂

4. David Jones says

+Derral Eves is one of the EXTREMELY FEW marketers who give back and train correctly, you know with integrity.

5. Derral Eves says

Thanks +David Jones

5. Tolis Dokianos says

Derral is 100% Genuine! The testimonials in this video say it all and some! I had the privilege of spending 4 incredible days under his expert tutelage learning how to take my business activities to a whole new level. He is an extremely focused and dedicated man of principle, with strong family values and a heart-felt sense for community. He has the ability to make you feel invigorated and inspired to be the best you can be. I look forward to my next encounters with him. He simply is worth rubbing shoulders with!

1. Derral Eves says

Thank you +Tolis Dokianos for your amazing words…

6. Dagmar Schult says

+Derral Eves, seems as if I have missed a great conference and a great speech of you. I love to hear all this people speak about your great heart, because I know what they are talking about. I still miss the time in Utah with our Ultimate Jump Start group, trying now to implement all I have learned :-). And I am really curious about your plan of attack. Would love to have a copy :-)))))))))))))))).

1. Derral Eves says

Yes… +Dagmar Schult I was in Toronto speaking at the Exposure and Profit Event!  I will be giving you the training soon! 🙂

2. Dagmar Schult says

Sounds great :-). See you on the next webinar!

7. Tony Golan says

Derral Eves rocks, simple as that, in video, marketing, as a person, family man, coach, and everything else.  If you don’t know him, you should.  If you are not being coached by Derral, your business is not being everything that it can be.  Thanks for helping me take my business to the next level Derral!

Thanks +Tony Golan!

8. Sounds Local says

Derral Eves is a class act. He is one of the most approachable speakers I have ever met, also one of the smartest when it comes to video marketing.

Thank you Les!

9. Ray The Video Guy says

Derral is a BRILLIANT guy, and a great speaker to have at any event about video and marketing.

1. Derral Eves says

That means a lot coming from you +Ray The Video Guy !  Thanks!

10. Online Yeti says

I have been lucky to listen to +Derral Eves for a couple years now. He is a giving and smart person who is interested in your success. If you are lucky enough to have the chance to meet with Derral take it.

1. Derral Eves says

Thanks +Online Yeti !  You are always so nice!

11. Charles Boulais says

You are a great asset to our community, Derral.

Thanks +Charles Boulais

12. Randy Parsley says

Derrel really is the man! Actually, I’ve never met Derrel personally, but I’ve watched him on camera for some time now. His personality and vibrant personality is great. I think personality is Derrel’s middle name. And he KNOWS youtube and video marketing!

1. Derral Eves says

Thanks +Randy Parsley … I hope to meet you in person one day!

13. Sidra Gaines says

Derral Eaves is the real deal!  I know it might be hard to believe, but these people are speaking the truth!  He has a brilliant marketing mind, but more importantly he is a man of character.  Follow his concepts and you will see your business GROW!

thanks +Sidra Gaines

14. Rebecca Happy says

I love what +Derral Eves teaches. He is clear, effective and very calm. You can tell that he loves what he does and has fun doing it.

15. Monte Cook says

When I grow up, I want to be like Derral! Everything I learn from him is the real thing. Thanks for everything!!

1. Derral Eves says

Your welcome +Monte Cook … I can’t wait for you to coming back down to Hurricane.

16. Cupcakegenie says

You have helped so much Derrel! Especially the videos about connecting to subscribers (replying to comments etc.) thank you!

Your Welcome +Cupcakegenie

17. David Perkins says

I have to agree with everything said by everyone in this video. I’ve not only had the opportunity to hear Derral speak at a marketing event, I’ve had the good fortune to meet with him one to one and to be advised by him via email, Skype and telephone. He is always generous with his time and his knowledge and is genuinely interested in seeing others succeed by putting his training to work for them. Thanks, Derral.

18. Valentina Bellicova says

Expert. Authentic. Kind. Generous.  These are just a few words that quickly come to mind when I think of +Derral Eves … when Derral speaks it is a message that speaks heart to heart.  The energy that he brings to his audiences is powerful and amazing.

19. BaconStar says

I defenetly want you to speak +Derral Eves
    I’ve seen lots of your videos even those long training videos!

20. Aryaman Chaturvedi says

Hey Derral Eves, I signed up for that free 30 minute training video about 2 days back and I haven’t received anything yet. I was really looking forward to it 🙁

1. Aryaman Chaturvedi says

I was about to start a channel in a few days