Dog Experiences Extremely Swollen Head After Snake Bite (Video)
A dog in West Virginia is thriving after a suspected snake bite which left him with an extremely swollen head.
The story of the dog’s plight recently went viral following a Reddit mention, but the incident actually occurred around two months ago.
On September 11, the rescue Pet Helpers, Inc. posted that the dog, named Logar, was likely bitten by a Copperhead snake. And despite his dire look, staff members were hopeful that the swelling was just the result of an allergic reaction or neck wound infection.
Another post confirmed that the site of the bite had, in fact, gotten infected, but the dog was recovering quickly. About a month later, they reported the good news that a family adopted him.