“Feelings Manifest in Outer Reality” (The Golden Nugget Story!)

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. Love Changes Everything says

Mmmm…thank you! So yummy!

2. AQUARIUS ANGEL OF LIGHT. says

Interesting.

3. dudewat212 says

“Jesus Christ said: “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a
    field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells
    all that he has and buys that field.
    “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls,
    who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and
    bought it.” – Matthew 13:44-46 (ESV)

1. myastroflight says

A wealthy man had several factories and employed 1,000 workers. He was a
      bad husband and father, he loved only money. His children learned from him,
      they were selfish and entitled.
      One of his workers worked long hours for very low wages, he loved his wife
      and adored his children and he sacrificed for them all his life.
      Both men grew old and passed on the same night.
      The rich mans family gathered in the parlor with his laywer, waiting for
      the will to be read. He died upstairs alone in his bed, an angry man.
      The poor man died with love and in peace, surrounded by his wife, children
      and grandchildren.
      Who died the wealthier man?

2. None “Fukushima” None says

+myastroflight The man who was rich in spirit and labeled as poor.

4. Briana says

I love this! Thank you for posting

5. mantronixtube says

i believe this. there is a lot of evidence. but…what about people stuck
    in really horrible conditions with abuse and people constantly beating a
    person’s heart down. being hyper vigilant all the time doesn’t really mesh
    well with feeling good. even if you want to, you have fear inside. how does
    one overcome that and allow for these things to happen? i don’t have the
    answer yet. thanks for this.

1. None “Fukushima” None says

I didn’t create this video, but I will answer your question. Abuse happens
      when you allow it. You have the power to stop it and leave a situation
      behind. You are never stuck, because you’re always in motion. Same thing
      with beating a person’s heart down. Love doesn’t hurt and love asks for
      nothing in return. You have to love yourself first, then you will know that
      you are worthy. Fear has no place inside of you. You have to know without
      doubts that you can rise up and overcome anything, because you are beyond
      powerful. I speak from experience, and I hope this helps you or someone
      else. All life has worth.

2. mantronixtube says

thank you for taking the time to answer this. i really appreciate it
      and i agree with everything. but there are people who want to leave and
      can’t. they have no place no funds . this is the thing that i never see
      addressed. yes. all of that is true. and even if the person believes all
      of that with all of their heart, they still might not be able to leave.
      even if they are praying all the time.

3. None “Fukushima” None says

+mantronixtube In every state there are places to go and funds set aside
      for the situation you speak of. Even if temporary, it’s a stepping stone to
      get back on one’s feet and back into life. If you look for it, you will
      find it. People will help you.

6. John Doe says

feel!!!!!

7. Queen of Wands says

I love this video and it is definitely confirmation in regards to an angel
    Oracle card that I pulled today which was law of attraction so I strongly
    feel this is a message for me especially during this new moon, which is all
    about manifestation…thank you Justin for this beautiful message! ???

8. Danna Leah Paredes says

9. God loves me says

Thank you Justin and Ericka I’m getting their quickly keep posting,can you
    all ad more to the app

10. carrobin691 says

Thank you… “My Feelings has Manifest to Great Unlimited Wealth Health and
    Prosperity”?☆?.

11. clueso says

Then, how do I make myself feel rich?

1. myastroflight says

Acknowledge the value of self. Envy no one.
      Feel joy in what you have and what is around you and who you love.
      Know that there are a millions who would cut off their right hand just to
      be able to walk in your shoes. Want for nothing but dream of everything.

2. I Eat Spinach says

Lol really?

3. Love Doing It My Way says

sneeky question, why would you wanna be rich?
      think all the answers are gonna be in the end………cos it would make me
      feeeeeeeeel sooooooo good……….right?
      Then start feeeeeeeeeling goooooood lol
      Really its as simple as that.
      Be aware of the contradiction often in wishes, cos there often is a lot of
      not believing it can ever happen going on.
      And that is often the strongest vibration you will send out about it, LOA
      can therefor only bring you the results of ……….it cant happen.
      You have to shift the vibration of your feeeeeeeelings:)
      Ask 1 time I wanna be rich, let go of the needs and yearning and other low
      vibes and then just go on with feeeeeeling happy about what ever is easy
      for you to focus on and you will get rich.

12. Xavier Garcia says

I feel prosperous and wealthy!

13. Dalona Morgan says

please continue to make more videos like this

14. sPitternaut says

I guess a comfortable lie really is better than an honest downer. :V

1. Corneliu Nicoara says

It’s not about that. We can assume none of them knew what the truth is.
      What made the difference is the belief in having your back safe, regardles
      of reality.

15. HappyHippo says

i’ve been playing around with this stuff for a few months now and my life
    hasn’t changed lol

1. sobola bechu says

HappyHippo stay positive and you’ll see what happen.

2. ZADE TV says

Did you take any action?

16. Munawar Sultana says

that made me smile n laugh . thanks for sharing n glad i gave it a shot.

17. SkyBeautie says

Thank you for passing on the nugget, Justin!!!

18. Clark Moraign says

thanks

19. POOKIE CHASE says

that was awesome

20. Daniel Lannister says

I love this…feel it and receive it