Giving away 25 audiobook copies of my best selling book! (Law Of Attraction)

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. Liz Albert says

1. I am grateful for my life. 2. I am grateful for my new beautiful custom
    made apartment. 3. I am grateful for my good health. 4. I am grateful for
    all the love I have in my life. 5. I am grateful that I soon will be
    getting my car fix. 6. I am grateful that I’ll be getting a new car. 7. I
    am grateful that I’ll be finished with school this December. 8. I am
    grateful for my life becoming more stable and balanced. 9. I am grateful
    for my family. 10. I am grateful for my friends. 11. I am grateful for my
    determination and never giving up when they counted me out. 12. I am
    grateful for my education. 13. I am grateful for the love of my life. 14. I
    am grateful for good health. 15. I am grateful that all the money I need
    and want is on it’s way to me. 16. I am grateful for the beautiful sunny
    weather we are enjoying. 17. I am grateful for YouARECreators. 18. I am
    grateful for knowing where I am heading. 19. I am grateful for food to eat.
    20. I am grateful all my bills are paid with joy and ease. 21. I am
    grateful that I have a full ride scholarship, to pay for my school, and my
    living expenses. 22. I am grateful for life and all the miracles as they
    unfold. 23. I am grateful to be lifting higher and higher. 24. I am
    grateful for purpose and direction. 25. I am grateful for bigger seasons.

1. Liz Albert says

BONUS 26. I am grateful that you share your experiences with us all.

2. kucibaba2 says

1. First i am grateful for a very hard gift – a serious deasese of my
    child. At the beggining I was devastated, but after a few years I started
    to see how many blessing were given to our family because of it. True
    change for better, for the whole family. Now we have learnt to appreciate
    every single thing. And from this awful desease we can appreciate every
    single breath, smile , looks in our eyes, step, laugh, time with us, love
    and trust. Every bite. Lately we see how his speech is coming back through
    babbling so we are grateful for every sound after 12 years in silence,
    every vowel and consonant. And for the hope for more in the future. For the
    bright light which is waiting at the end of this road. And for the thought
    that our lives will not be wasted. For all the wonderful people we have met
    because of it, for true friends in need, and for regaining faith in others.
    For learning more each day, opening my heart for those in need. For God’s
    watching after me. For food, drink, bed to sleep, good husband and health
    of the rest of our family.

1. Bilal Arif says

Wow.. Loved your perception 🙂

3. Aceezy says

damn bro you are jacked!

1. shaka zuzu says

I AM THANKFULL FOR ALL IN ALL – THANK YOU MERCI

4. Alex Bravo says

1. grateful for hard times that made me stronger than I was before. 2.
    grateful for the amazing memories I’ve made in my 17 years of life. 3.
    Grateful to not have chosen people who make me feel worthless to be in my
    life. 4. Grateful Of my family that I still have standing next to me to
    support me on everything I believe. 5.Of being down to earth with everyone
    no matter if they don’t do the same. 6. That I can still be able to say “I
    love you” to those who are still around in my life. 7. To have met amazing
    people that led me to be the person I am now. 8. Grateful of knowing that
    it’s never to late to start again. 9. Grateful to know that with a positive
    mind, you’ll win it all even if you lose some. 10. Grateful of the
    opportunities I don’t let go. 11. My unique brain that helps me write songs
    and come up with insane ideas for my future. 12. That I started playing the
    drums, piano, and guitar at the age of eleven. 13. To live somewhere I can
    call a “home”. 14. Grateful of being alive.

1. Alex Bravo says

15. Knowing that I am not alone no matter if my brain says differently. 16.
      To have amazing parents who would do anything to see me smile even when
      they feel like they’re dying inside. 17. To have a brother with autism that
      made me a really loving human being towards others (that’s what he always
      does). 18. Grateful That I’d rather focus on what makes me a better human
      being than to just have fun doing the wrong things. 19. Of being able to
      wake up and say “time to live” instead of saying “time to survive”. 20.
      Grateful to have pushed forward for many years even though I suffer from
      depression. 21. The Internet tbh, It made me and others who we are today.
      22. Grateful to have food and water. 23. Of everyone who tries to make this
      world a better place. 24. Musicians that inspired me and many others to
      love and appreciate music. 25. Grateful to have been chosen to be 1 of the
      25. 🙂 thank you in advanced. Stay safe ?

2. Jamie Whitehead says

You are an amazing kid!!!! Your on a great path, keep your head high & live
      your truth & joy!!!!

3. Alex Bravo says

+Jamie Whitehead thank you very much ❤️?

4. zubayar says

Spoken like a wise man. Many spend a lifetime and don’t have the wisdom you
      already have. May the force be with you!

5. Claudia garcia says

1. I’m grateful for finding your channel
    2. I’m grateful that I’m doing better in life since I found this channel
    3. I’m grateful for the love I get from my loved ones
    4.i am grateful to be alive
    5. I am grateful for my health
    6. I am grateful for this tablet where I watch ur videos
    7.i am grateful for my happiness
    8.iam grateful that I am me
    9.i am grateful that I woke up I’m a cozy bed this morning
    10.i am grateful that I have meals every day
    11. I am grateful for my two puppies
    12. I am grateful for my parents giving birth to me ?

1. King Dolo says

I’m grateful that you spoke your mind, I’m grateful that I truly feel how
      grateful you feel over what your grateful for, I’m grateful for cognition
      and the ability to adapt to new situations, I’m grateful for foreign girls
      and the unique beauty of different women, I’m grateful for tempur pedic
      beds and top class comfort when I rest my body I can do ith so in fullness,
      I’m grateful for the human body and it’s healing component and it’s ability
      when put under high stress and tension able to pack on muscle which in turn
      leads to a healthier foundation.

6. queenie1972 says

1) my daughter 2) my husband 3) a good secure job 4) my family 5) my dads
    cancer results being good 6) mums recovery this year from depression 7) my
    friends 8) being successful with my running club 9) food in the cupboard
    10) roof over my head 11) a car 12) opportunity to buy a house 13) my
    health 14) my ability to run 15) enough money in my savings 16) a beautiful
    sunny day 17) being able to talk honestly with a friend 18) having some
    quiet time on the sofa! 19) being able to see Star Wars Celebration
    tomorrow 20) going on a holiday to Walt Disney World 21) to be motivated to
    challenge myself 22) to be a mother after years of IVF 23) hear the birds
    outside 24) be happy 25) be living my life …. I’m truly grateful today
    for all that I have 🙂 ❤️ best of luck everyone!

7. Clifford waight says

I’m grateful just to be living

8. DocWyldeCard says

1. I’m grateful for my Life.
    2. I’m grateful to be an American.
    3. I’m grateful for channels like yours here on YT, that spread positive
    messages in an all-too-often negative world.
    4. I’m grateful for my Garden.
    5. I’m grateful for my Family.
    6. I’m grateful for my friends.
    7. I’m grateful for our men and women in the Armed Forces, who selflessly
    put their Lives on the line to keep us safe.
    8. I’m grateful to be in good health.
    9. I’m grateful for my Books.
    10. I’m grateful for laughter.
    11. I’m grateful to be an Honorary Member of my local Legion Post.
    12. I’m grateful for ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) videos
    here on YT that soothe and relax me.
    13. I’m grateful for Music.
    14. I’m grateful for Asperger’s, which is a gift, rather than a “disease”
    as it’s so often mislabeled.
    15. I’m grateful for this opportunity for a free audiocopy of your Book.
    16. I’m grateful for my sense of Sight.
    17. I’m grateful for my sense of Hearing.
    18. I’m grateful for my sense of Touch.
    19. I’m grateful for my sense of Taste.
    20. I’m grateful for my sense of Smell. (For I have seen people who have
    lost one or more of these, and such puts things into perspective as to what
    Blessings each truly are.)
    21. I’m grateful for my fellow Boy Scouts.
    22. I’m grateful for my Home.
    23. I’m grateful each day I wake up, and am able to start anew.
    24. I’m grateful for challenges, for such strengthen me.
    25. I’m grateful, above all, to the Almighty: for it is through His Graces
    that all of this exists.

9. jiwon kim says

thank you love you your channel is amazing!

10. Allan Gildea says

Good to finally “meet” you! Thanks for the excellent videos and well done
    on your success. Every best wish for the future.

11. jasmineTHAI says

1. I am grateful for my family, without their love and support I don’t know
    where I’d be in life.
    2. I am grateful that I have a roof over my head.
    3. I am grateful for my health.
    4. I am grateful to be fueled by proper nutrition. #FueledByHerbalife
    5. I am grateful for all the amazing people who’ve come into my life and
    for all the lessons they have taught me.
    6. I am grateful for personal development.
    7. I am grateful that I am following my purpose.
    8. I am grateful that I am able to make a difference daily and impacts
    other’s lives.
    9. I am grateful for my car that gets me safely from one location to
    another– I know what it feels like to walk from A to B.
    10. I am grateful for the things that didn’t work out for me because I know
    it all leads me to what I am really meant for.
    11. I am grateful for my senses– Being able to listen, talk, smell, taste
    and feel are some things that we sometimes take for granted.
    12. I am grateful that I feel safe.
    13. I am grateful for technology that allows me to stay connected with so
    many people from around the world.
    14. I am grateful for the leaders in this world who are so open to sharing
    and teaching others.
    15. I am grateful for Youtube, I was able to find your channel and many
    others that inspire me daily.
    16. I am grateful for the abundance that is coming my way.
    17. I am grateful for my strength and independence.
    18. I am grateful to travel and experience so many different cultures and
    people.
    19. I am grateful for things that make me smile.
    20. I am grateful for my happiness.
    21. I am grateful for my mind, body, and soul.
    22. I am grateful for the present moment.
    23. I am grateful to live at ease and comfort.
    24. I am grateful for nature.
    25. I am grateful to be alive!!!!!

12. Jose De La Torre says

1. I am grateful to be alive.
    2. I am grateful for my family
    3. I am grateful for my friends.
    4. I am grateful for the experiences I’ve had.
    5. I am grateful for the schools I went to.
    6. I am grateful for the house I live in.
    7. I am grateful for all the belongings I have.
    8 I am grateful for my health.
    9. I am grateful for my humility
    10. I am grateful for my dog
    11. I am grateful for my talents
    12. I am great that I am living my life and not someone else’s
    13.I am grateful for the way that I look.
    14. I am grateful for my work ethic
    15. I am grateful for the food that I have.
    16. I am grateful for all the channels i’ve found
    17. I am grateful for my happiness
    18. I am grateful for my neighborhood
    19. I am Grateful for my car.
    20. I am grateful that I’m going to college.
    21. I am grateful for my knowledge
    22. I am grateful for the teams I’ve played in
    23. I am grateful for all the opportunities I have been given.
    24. I am grateful that I am young.
    25. I am grateful for my intelligence

kindness
    culture’s
    books/stories
    teachers (all aspects)

14. Lucas Kaminski says

1. I’m thankful that there is somebody like you, motivating people, and
    changing the world into a better place!
    2. I’m thankful that my dream, to become a professional magician become
    true!
    3. I’m thankful for my friends and my family
    4. I’m thankful for my new appartment
    5. I’m thankful for being healthy
    6. I’m thankful for every each new day
    7. I’m thankful for every kind word i get from somebody
    8. I’m thankful for experience life
    9. I’m thankful for geting more responsibility from my aroundings.
    10. I’m thankful for being in a state of consciousness like that
    11. I’m thankful for the sunshine
    12. I’m thankful for the moon
    13. I’m thankful for every experience I made and those Im going to make
    14. I’m thankful for getting in some shapes and loose weight
    15. I’m thankful for so much help around me
    16. I’m thankful that you belive not just in me, but in every single human
    being
    17. I’m thankful that I know how to be thankful and being able to feel
    thankfulness
    18. I’m thankful for love, joy and happines
    19. I’m thankful for every wonder I experience
    20. I’m thankful for getting the possibility to show people my point of
    view and being maybe able to help them
    21. I’m thankful for everything that enable this reality
    22. I’m thankful for you givving us this task, because it shows me so much
    beauty right now
    23. I’m thankful for transformation
    24. I’m thankful for every good thought that runs trough my mind
    25. I’m thankful for myself

15. icic5 says

1. Your videos
    2.writing this right now because it’s making me feel great
    3. Continual growth and evolution
    4. Gaining a concrete knowledge and absolute understanding of be laws of
    the universe
    5. Knowing within every cell of my body that I’m am all there is, and every
    thing around me is a hologram built for fun, love, and pleasure
    6. The dream that I’m living right know
    7. The bed that I’m in
    8. My wonderful friends who reflect to me love and support. I have such a
    huge network of support
    9. Enthusiasm
    10. Powered paragliding
    11. Synchronicities (the little whispers from my higher mind that say keep
    going your on the right track
    12. All of the revelations that I’m having as a result of writing
    13. The fact that everything is intimately and indefinitely always working
    out for my greatest benefit
    14. My imagination

22. Adventures
      24. The marvelous way that my life is unfolding for me
      25. I am complete

2. icic5 says

+icic5 aaaaahhhhhhh ???????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

16. Tyler says

is this still going on bro?

1. Wilde Orchid says

u can try. cuz no1 has been chosen yet I think.

17. Alex Bower says

ami to late to enter in for the free book?

18. Yurika Lily says

I have just got your e-book from Amazon!
    I’m excited to read and try the affirmation :D

19. Sadie D says

Hey where’s my book lol!!

20. Sadie D says

Iam really looking forward to receiving a copy if your book. And I would
    greatly appreciate a response ☺☺