How to Grow Your YouTube Channel by Leveraging Analytics

Shaun McKnight and I discuss ways and tips that will help you grow a YouTube Channel by using and leveraging Analytics.

Get More Great Tips – Subscribe ➜

_Lens
Tamron SP 24-70mm

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8

_Lights
Neewer 12-inch Inner/14-inch Outer LED Ring Light

2. Must be one of my Patrons on Patreon.
Check it out! ➜

3. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it

4. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!

1. Rico says

1. Derral Eves says

You won!

2. Rico says

Derral Eves hahaha 😋

2. Vidpow says

Thanks guys for speaking at my conference, you both killed it!

1. itz karm jr says

Vidpow watch this videohttps://youtu.be/0NiWIm8wQt4 then comment done I will sub you instant don’t forget to sub!!

3. Vlog Music No Copyright says

Got a lot out of this video thanks for the content 🙏

1. Derral Eves says

Thanks!

2. itz karm jr says

Vlog Music No Copyright watch this videohttps://youtu.be/0NiWIm8wQt4 then comment done I will sub you instant don’t forget to sub!!

4. Elite Dance Company says

Your videos have been so helpful to my Channel and helped so much! I’ll keep watching and learning!

5. Corby's Corner - Learn, Play, Review says

Excellent information that can really make a difference. Thanks!

6. Alexander Zotov says

Thank you very much, Derral, for revealing such useful and important information!

1. Derral Eves says

I hope you are enjoying new format!!! I will be interviewing and talking with successful creators and people behind the scenes

2. itz karm jr says

Alexander Zotov watch this videohttps://youtu.be/0NiWIm8wQt4 then comment done I will sub you instant don’t forget to sub!!

3. Alexander Zotov says

This is a great innovation! It is very interesting to listen to different creators to discover thier unique approaches.

7. MEET THE KINGZ says

great information Derral

8. ROAST INDIA says

I am a 14 year old youtuber from india. I have been using your tricks and all other stuff for a long time. My channel was growing well before a month but suddenly it stopped. What can i do

1. AB-Self Help says

ROAST INDIA 4

9. The Holistic Trainer says

Great video I am always learning

1. Kathleen Bueno says

The Holistic Trainer 👍

10. Elizabeth Swims says

You guys are class acts. Thank you so much for coming to our neighborhood to teach us a thing or two. Sorry for crashing your interview (I noticed I made it into this video). Thanks for the one on one advice. Every once in a while you meet a celebrity and you you find out they aren’t all that impressive but with you two it was the opposite. After meeting you I’m even more impressed with everything you’ve accomplished and and how good of a person you both are. Y’all are just good people deep down. I hope one day our family and YouTube channel can work along side you guys or, at the very least, be as good (publicly and personally) as you guys. Thanks again
    -Adam Christensen

1. Zomclub 298 says

Elizabeth Swims this is so awesome!!

11. GrumpyMan's REVIEWS says

Really learning so much from you thank you!

12. Trillium: Wild Edibles says

I agree with not copying other channels in your niche and also how analytics can be useful. I try to pay attention to when people are abandoning my videos, especially older ones and see why they left. Then never repeat that mistake again to try to improve the quality of my videos. At times that can be frustrating because you the creator may like that aspect, but your audience may not, so it’s important to understand the audience you have. Great video Derral!

13. TheHannah'sChannel says

Can you make a video about Enable Monetization after reaching 10k Views as per New Rule 2017

14. HEALTH TIPS CENTER says

anybody subscribe my channel and comment below then i will sub you back

15. Ryan Explains Pokemon says

Informative video, very helpful.

16. Smelling Great Fragrance Reviews says

Amazing information, thank you!

17. Aimee Montgomery says

I like what he said about what you do behind the scenes. Like the thousands of hours I have studied my topic, joined groups, memorized policy manuals, studied others, asked others about their processes, read all the problems that people are having and questions being asked. And then on top of that I have seven years experience helping Fortune 500 succeed and solving their business development issues, I’m an certified industry expert and understand supply chain, overseas manufacturing and more. And the zinger most don’t know. Amazon was my client for man years so I had to eat, sleep and drink everything Amazon and know Jeff Bezos as if he was my best friend because I had to find his problems and solve them. So on top of the info I provide, I can really deliver beyond others who just tried it and made a few bucks because I know my craft. And when I am providing more programs people can get, I could go as deep into the topic as I need. Pays to know your topic. And I also look super young so that is a plus on youtube. haha

18. memathews says

Nice video with solid advice. But, Shaun, the twins are an aspirational brand to the tweens and younger viewers, the twins are who the kids *want to be*, the models for the kids’ future life as they grow into teens (and the twins are great models to follow–nice job Mom and Dad). Be careful changing that brand and the content already associated with the brand.

I’d suggest creating a new channel and brand for older teens instead of younger kids. A new channel and brand that is strictly teen-focused on the next level of their aspirational dreams, the path to job, college, and early 20’s career life allows the twins to grow into their own more mature selves and gives their older fans a channel more closely matches their interests. The existing channel and brand will continue appealing to the younger audience and continue gaining a younger viewers as they age into the content in the long tail. The twins may age out of the established brand, but you might be able to extend that with different stars–or not, this is YouTube after all.

19. gloria and miriam says

great tips, thanks a lot