How To Make Money on YouTube with Affiliate Links

Make Money With Affiliate Links – Learn how Melea made more than $1,000 with an affiliate program on a small YouTube channel.
Watch the other half of this video ➜ https://youtu.be/mLEyO-8vTPs

Check out The Melea Show on YouTube ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/themeleashow

Share this Video: ➜ https://youtu.be/X1MTBB46Prc

2. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it

3. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.

1. Nick Nimmin says

Excellent! I just recently started adding affiliate links to videos here and there and have indeed gotten a handful of sales. One question though, do you know if we need to put any kind of disclaimer in the video description or anything else on the YouTube admin side to avoid issues?

1. get it juli says

This is great but I just tried adding an affiliate link in my video but youtube says no brackets are allowed. Don’t I need the brackets?

2. Huck's World says

do you need a website to use affilate links on youtube?

3. Phungurific says

Huck’s World ya I didn’t get that part

4. Joe's corner says

does a website that you make using wix count, or are they not a real website?

2. Jakes days vlogs says

I love how people can figure out ways to make money off of YouTube with a “small” channel of 9,000 subs just to make money when there are lots of people out there making good content and have been doing it for years and are doing it because there Passionate about video and yet they don’t get subs or any money!

1. The Melea Show says

I think the idea is to do what you love AND make money doing it. I think that’s the ideal situation for just about everyone. 🙂

2. Play School - Activities says

nice

3. Ranicia's Hippodrome says

Jakes days vlogs hi I just started a YouTube channel I was asking for you help. It’s hard getting help.

4. Leo's World Kids says

Maybe vlogging videos are cheap to make but quality content usually requires time and money to produce. So it’s only fair to get paid in order to keep making content.

3. isitebuild says

Thanks for sharing your great tips..I agree aff programs make more money than adsense ads

1. isitebuild says

Not really because you can add them in the description below your video. unfortunately you can’t use them in your video unless you have a websites associated with your channel

2. Huck's World says

+isitebuild is it because Amazon one approve it or is this per YouTube

3. Huck's World says

Is it because Amazon will not approve it or is it because you too says so

4. isitebuild says

If you add cards, end screens or or annotations your associated website must be your own or a google property ie blogspot.

5. Huck's World says

OK Thank You

4. Exploring Alabama says

Thank you Derral and Melea, I obviously have a lot to learn now.

5. Dustin's Life Vlogs says

Everytime I try to make a link with the amazon shortener I get a Java Script void error. I cleaned my cache but still get it.

6. Dark Blue Nutrition says

I created an Amazon Affiliate link account and amazon deleted my account after less than a month. I’m not sure what I did wrong! It asks for a webpage and mobile app url. What counts as a mobile app url? Does anyone have an example?

1. Miranda Hollinger says

Dark Blue Nutrition you did not sell anything do it deleted it automatically

7. Aramis Merlin says

Thank you for the video!

8. Lex Blazer says

Amazon Affiliate links are the best. Recommend. For example I have 16K subs at the moment…so it’s not a huge channel at all so I can’t make serious cash off sponsorships…and my Amazon Affiliate links are responsible for 50% of the revenue, easy….in other words I’d have to be double the size to make the same money off just Adsense!

1. WWE Nation says

Did You create Amazon associates account?

9. Lance Labno says

Is there any non-compete issues if you have multiple affiliate agreements?

10. BR Outdoorz says

VIDEO IDEA!….
    How to make a website for your YouTube channel 👍🏻

11. KG88 KiteGod says

awesome information. super valuable. subscribed!

12. Awesome Home Cooking says

Great tips on affiliate marketing. Thank you for sharing.

13. Adventures of Gerald and Rhia says

Can you put your own sponsor logos in your videos if youtube monetization is not turned on?

14. Howfinity says

Even Adobe has affiliate link for software tutorials which has been great for me

15. MONEYKHALED TV says

Derral even I need assistance on my YOUTUBE channel please help me out

16. GraceIsOver says

I received a message that Amazon was canceling their affiliate program in October.

1. TB Compilations says

It’s the aStore feature, not the affiliate program.

17. TechAnas says

Someone entering in youtube video description that. *To support me buy anithing from amazon- and link* how making this link.

18. James Hurt says

I was accepted by Amazon Affiliate using my Facebook page. But, my question, If I use the affiliate link on my YouTube channel, do I still use ads from or no.. Thanks for your time.

19. fencing1goat says

I have a YouTube Channel only 170 subscribers, but i average 60,000 views a month. I signed up with AmazonAssociates and the links were getting many hits over 2,000 a week.
    After i made about $300 earnings with amazon, they asked me how i would like to get paid. I filled out all the info,, and 1 day later i get an email saying “we are sorry we terminated your AmazonAssociates account you dont have enough followers”. Needless to say i was really upset, not mad, but very depressed.
    Why couldnt they have not accepted me from the beginning when i told them i only had 170 subs? why did they terminate me after i made money? Even worse -Why did they terminate me the day after they asked me how i wanted to get Paid?? Ive Emailed them several times and havent gotten any answers, nor have i gotten paid. Basically they robbed me- I invested time and money,, I made them money and they blew me off.
    its been two weeks NOW IM GETTING MAD.