How To Manifest Abundance In Your Life! -Law Of Attraction)

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. Cosmic Pulse says

Good video. Manifesting substantial money is difficult. Why? Because a
    person has to convince their inner mind (subconcious) that they are already
    wealthy. It’s hard to keep that lie going in the face of week to month
    money worry’s. We can’t trick the inner mind for the consistent length of
    time needed in order to produce the results desired. Open to suggestions
    though.

1. Joanne Nelson says

+Tim Sparrow. LOA (a name I dislike, btw) is a law that we all use all the
      time. Most people, like you, use it unconsciously. You think you’d like to
      make money, you decide on a specific career, you work hard, and voila, you
      have money. That’s the easiest way to make money because it doesn’t require
      any “faith.” You are riding on the current of common belief, and it helps
      that you have confidence in yourself. If you didn’t have confidence in
      yourself, you would probably work on educating yourself and self-talk to
      impress your subconscious mind, which is the power for manifesting.

Frankly, I’ve had a lot of difficulty manifesting (my preferred word)
      wealth because I’ve been broke so long. When I TRY to manifest, not much
      happens. But when I’m not trying, all kinds of things come to me.

For example, I exclaimed one day when I didn’t have a lighter, “From now on
      I’m going to buy a lighter and keep it in my car.” Two days later when I
      went to check the mail, I found a lighter on my porch. I thought of putting
      up my tent and remembered that I didn’t even have a sleeping bag. Two days
      later a sleeping bag was available in my Amazon Vine queue (free product
      provided in exchange for review), and I ordered it. I wasn’t trying to
      manifest these at all.

I will keep trying to intentionally manifest specific things, but I’ve
      realized that for me at this time it’s best to just relax and trust that
      I’m going where I need to go. This takes all the pressure of TRYING to
      manifest, which will make it much easier.

2. Joanne Nelson says

+Tim Sparrow. I’m also not a fan of the little bubble and love stretching
      my mind with new ideas. But I have learned through years of debate that
      most people don’t want to understand another’s viewpoint. They just want to
      strut and argue because they’re addicted to the tension. Such folk are very
      easy to identify early on.

3. Tim Sparrow says

Money comes from hard work and good luck, not some wish upon a star.

Do the hugely wealthy use LOA – no. Of course there’s a great excuse for
      LOA if someone uses it. If someone becomes rich then it “must” be because
      of LOA and if they don’t, well, they were not wishing hard enough. The
      perfect response to anyone who dares to question LOA and its validity.

The way to get wealthy with LOA in my view is to sell books and talks about
      LOA and look for people to buy the products.

I worked hard, I got lucky and I am happy. No LOA or any such thing. I
      have a modicum of pity for those who turn to LOA for a quick fix, but then
      again, some of those people are looking for the easy option (or what they
      think is the easy option).

2. leo says

look up your Invisible Power

3. smokypoo says

Honestly the secret pales in comparison to the REAL books about law of
    attraction and it left me with the impression of being filled with quotes
    from famous people. I’ve read those books and listened to seminars which
    talk about the real methods such as The Master Key System; Think and Grow
    Rich, Psychocybernetics, Bob Proctor’s videos are interesting as well, Dale
    Carnegie etc

1. Joanne Nelson says

A lot of the current teachers of manifesting are just marketers who know
      how to sell what people want. That’s why I stick with the classics: Thomas
      Troward, Ernest Holmes, Vernon Howard, Joseph Murphy, U.S. Andersen and, if
      you dare, Neville Goddard.

4. Nathan Dennis says

The desire for monetary wealth is a disease that is destroying humanity.
    One can only acquire wealth by taking from others. The rich get richer by
    taking advantage and exploiting the weakness of their fellow human beings.
    Manifesting wealth is possible and true but great wealth can only be
    achieved by causing others to suffer. This is standard economic strategy
    and has been written about for hundreds of years. Be a creator. Manifest
    joy. These ideas do work make them work for all.

1. Gilang Pradistya says

+Nathan Dennis I’m not sure but ,if anyone else trying to find out positive
      affirmations for wealth and prosperity try Morundan Amazing Mental Mastery
      ( search on google ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my mate
      got amazing success with it.

2. Levy Evyl says

+Stacy S How much do you make every time someone buys your “system”, just
      wondering. Also, may be beneficial to shorten that infomercial.

3. Joanne Nelson says

Creation is finished in that all exists outside of time, but creation no
      doubt includes all the permutations that could exist. We don’t technically
      create something new. We are distributors. We draw from a vast storehouse
      of possibility and use the power to benefit our or another’s life. IOW, God
      provides the pole, and we decide whether to add a rake, a broom, or a knife
      to the end of the pole. God provides electricity, but we decide whether to
      warm our homes or to electrocute someone.

5. Mark Frerichs says

Your financial growth will rarely exceed your personal growth.——— The
    same actions will produce the same results.———-THE VALUE YOU ADD TO
    OTHERS LIVES = THE BENEFIT YOU RECEIVE AND DESERVE. Create your own
    personal “mission statement” and use your NOW to make it obtainable. The
    Law of Attraction operates on it’s own time table. Don’t attempt to test it
    with your self-created deadlines. Lighten Up and Smile more.

1. Randy Peay says

So true thank you

2. Rich Stings says

I am just learning to appreciate this perspective but I don’t think that
      statement about income and contribution is universal. What criteria do you
      or the “universe” use to judge how much a person is contributing. Are
      sports stars or other celebrities etc worth more than doctors, nurses some
      scientists etc?

3. Leo R nshung says

Beautiful observation Mark.

6. Jacqueline K says

Excellent Video . Thanks for sharing !

7. Maria Sullivan says

Thank you for sharing a nice audio book with so much information for good
    thinkig

8. TheNanoWeb says

because of this advertisment video many people ask me for that video i just
    stop watching this video

9. Steve Minor says

This is DEEP””

10. sanjeev khadgi says

It’s rare that im impressed but this video really made me say wow I need to
    ask – did you realise there’s missing part of the law of attraction?
    students around this planet are achieving their dreams after finding the
    missing secret? I learned about this missing secret and manifest abundance,
    wealth, health, love and more from a resource called Fergs Magic Tactic .
    This secret will literally force the universe to give you all the tools
    that you’ll need for creating financial, emotional and spiritual
    abundance… check it out just google for Fergs Magic Tactic

1. Joanne Nelson says

If you folk hawking your “missing part” of attraction have demonstrated
      anything, it’s that you are so dishonest in your marketing, no one should
      pay you any heed.

11. Scarlett C says

relisten 33:00

1. swish2727 says

Scarlett C ?

12. rene29200 says

1. Jennifer Masse says

rene29200

13. superman says

tim, teach me more abundance. thanks

1. You Can Succeed says

#smokypoo The

9 . @Dominick Aldrich

14. You Can Succeed says

#Steve Minor Thank you for sharing a nice audio book with so much
    information for good thinkig @swish2727

15. Naples Real Estate Agent Florida says

Great audio book! To help reprogram the subconscious beliefs, try NLP with
    Hypnosis, it removes the blocks, negative thoughts that can hold you back.

16. Lavon Burton says

This is my favorite. It is as if they are talking about me. I am extremely
    grateful for this video because I know I can come back and see that there
    is something that knows exactly how I feel. I know I will not be rich
    overnight but it really makes me feel good about myself and my success. And
    I will succeed. It is like almost everyone is against me. Laughing and I
    can’t wait to get away from the negativity and around like minded people.
    Thanks!

17. Charlene Amon says

Thank you thank you thank you.

18. Bruk Ti says

Anyone knows what those numbers mean ? Please

1. Mark Keller says

The numbers on the letters are from a game called scrabble. When playing it
      you gain points by making words on the board with the letter tiles you and
      your opponents have. The values are related to how often a letter is used
      in words, as in: the least used letter gets the higher number value and the
      most used letter gets the lower number value.