How To Open Your Mind To Prosperity! – Law Of Attraction ( Prosperity Classic!)

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. Jose Cruz says

Great at creating awareness of our thoughts and daily patterns.
    Refreshingly simple and easy to understand, enlightening.

1. Igor Andrejić says

+Jose Cruz hi everyone ,if anyone else wants to learn about the secret of
      attracting money try Morundan Amazing Mental Mastery (Have a quick look on
      google cant remember the place now ) ? Ive heard some interesting things
      about it and my neighbor got amazing results with it.

2. Antonio Lopez says

+Igor Andrejić ft xjjh by f SC o Jr fc big cvx fc

2. Daniel Bjorndahl says

I bought The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity after listening to this. thanks for
    introducing me to this author

3. richgirlro says

My mind is open to receive everything that is of good & abundance,
    prosperity, wealth!

1. New account says

Here’s some tips for becoming wealthy.
      1) Take control of your own life.
      2) Learn about the power of the mind.
      3) Walk in the path of successful people.
      I got these tips from the Wilfs Wealth Tactic (check it out on google)
      definately the most incredible info on becoming wealthy & successful that
      I’ve heard of.

2. Isah Mohammad says

It’s not often Ive been surprized but this video certainly made me say wow
      but do viewers know about the a hole in the law of attraction? students
      around the world are living the lives of their dreams after finding the
      missing secret? I learned about this missing secret and manifest abundance,
      wealth, health, love and more from reading resource called Mels Magic
      Method.
      This secret forces the universe to provide you with all the tools that you
      need to create financial, emotional and spiritual abundance… take a look
      now search google for Mels Magic Method

4. bliss252 says

I appreciate this audio but I wish he’d say ACCEPT and not “except”. Grr!
    It’s making my eye twitch o_O

1. Nick Kruger says

chill……

2. bliss252 says

+Nick Kruger lol, ok..

5. Five032 says

Can you tell me who is reading this?

6. pacita anabes says

Amazing video thank you so very much..& keep up a good work god bless
    …thank you for sharing your blessings to other..♥♥♥ much love..feel
    greatful to listen to it!!!…

7. Yvonne Bateman says

Thanks for sharing this amazing audio. I have listened to it numerous
    times, every day. I will be doing exactly what it says. Especially
    important was the part about first giving to God or the universe, next
    giving to yourself then giving to others. I love all of Catherine Ponder’s
    books and audios.

8. Emilian Zaharia says

brilliant

9. Emilian Zaharia says

why those fucking ads

1. Tina Jefferies says

Emilian Zaharia – please do not pur your obscene swear words into print.
      Especially under a video that encourages positive thinking! Swear words are
      totally negative. Swearing is the first choice of the ignorant.

10. Trent Rama says

This help me make millions they are a blessing

1. Shyam Shrestha says

Aahaa !!

2. Stacy Quinn says

How to Force the Universe to Manifest Your Dream Life?
      This system virtually puts the law of attraction on autopilot allowing you
      to use the Destiny Tuning Principle (which is explained in the video) to
      ‘Tune’ your destiny, into one of prosperity, happiness, love and more.
      Watch this video and make sure you join Manifestation Miracle >>>> *2LawOfAttraction.
      Com* >>>

3. Rayelando Vick says

how you doing mr Trent rama?I have a question,you said this book helped you
      make millions,how if you dont mind me asking???

11. Micah Hagan says

Sounds to me like you’re accepting the devil into your heart knowingly kind
    of like selling your souls but that just a thought in not insulting at all

1. DoITAll 1911 says

But why have that thought? Too many people blame God and the Devil for
      their wins and losses.

2. Artcher Creative says

The LACK of money is the root of all EVIL and not the LOVE of money

3. John H says

Artcher Creative Poverty is a disease and money is the cure…

12. Delta BoXeR says

The Telephone call never came… I am receiving god dammit.

1. Erin Jenkins66 says

How to Force the Universe to Manifest Your Dream Life?
      This system virtually puts the law of attraction on autopilot allowing you
      to use the Destiny Tuning Principle (which is explained in the video) to
      ‘Tune’ your destiny, into one of prosperity, happiness, love and more.
      Watch this video and make sure you join Manifestation Miracle >>>>
      ManifestInLife.blogspot.com >>>

2. P Coleman says

You can manifest EVERYTHING you want to and as quick as you prefer to. I
      have attracted lots of amazing things which I am happy with.
      You can walk through life much more easier than i did. This is your day,
      check this page to get success you absolutely deserve =>=>
      ManifestYourLife5.blogspot.com >>>(Live Training Inside)….

13. Linda Evans says

I Receive

14. Austine George says

how can I give to the universe since I do not go or believe in the church
    or mosque?

1. NolanEP84 says

Austine George You don’t need money to give. Giving can be listening to
      someone, telling someone they look nice, helping someone put up a fence,
      etc.

2. 1spicytomato says

the universe is all around you, its easy to give .

3. Maria Cole says

Austine George choose to give to the needy children they are very important
      and they would appreciate it there is a lot of homeless children out there
      you can see them everywhere you can even tell they homeless help them out
      they are new generationspeak to them in a good term bless them I have when
      you can that’s giving you don’t have to necessarily give that a church
      because I feel like the churches are number one corrupt and they lie they
      doctrines is a lie

4. Austine George says

Hi Marie and Nolan, thanks to both of you for your kind response to my
      question. I have stared helping out the needy cos that is where my heart
      leads me to. Cheers

5. Angelina Aleksandrova says

but doesn’t that dublicate the third part – giving to others?

15. 1spicytomato says

use dream work with these practice to make it work much faster
    see my videos on manifesting

16. Royal Princess says

Thank you, for posting!

17. erika ervin says

we live in a lavish universe and there’s plenty for all I love it I have to
    put this down a lot of this so I can say it Thank you live long and
    prosper..

18. Fatz says

Nice audio

19. Ong Her says

Thank you for sharing this information I’ll follow your advice from now
    on,it really make sense to me and thanks again,may God bless you for
    sharing this.