How to Submit a Sponsorship Proposal For Your YouTube Channel on Famebit

For this live event, I teach one of my lucky subscribers how to submit a sponsorship proposal on Famebit. I will also give my 3 important tips to improve your chance that your YouTube channel will be sponsored.

Sign up for Famebit – The best platform to discover paid sponsorship opportunities for your YouTube channel

Sign Up for FameBit ➜ https://goo.gl/WV9pgk

Get More Great Tips – Subscribe ➜ http://goo.gl/dWNo9H

YouTube Channel Evaluations

Be the Next Lucky Subscriber to get an In-depth Channel Evaluation:

2. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it

3. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.

SCHEDULE

YouTube Channel Evaluations

Other Great Resources
YouTube UnderGround Google Community

Ask me A Question

How to Submit a Sponsorship Proposal For Your YouTube Channel on Famebit

1. Nathalie TheBeautyDiva says

Hi Darral, this was a fabulous video, I have recently subscribed to your
    channel a couple of weeks ago thanks to my dear friend Patti. I have tried
    to open an account with Famebit but was unable to get past the first step,
    I am going to give it a try again My channel is relatively new, I have
    been on for 6 months and have 2000 subscribers. Thank you so much for this
    valuable information, it is so greatly appreciated. Nathalie PS. Happy
    Birthday to your wife, that was so sweet and romantic of you!!

1. Alex Ng says

+Adam Hendle Could u help me to get a sponsorship in a few years later.As
      I’m now not eligible for utube.Could u like help Me get a sponsorship first?

2. FameBit says

+Alex Ng Unfortunately since sponsorships change so rapidly I wouldnt be
      able to help that far down the road, but know we will be here when you are
      ready!

3. Quin4n says

+Alex Ng How many subscribers do you need before you can get accepted? I am
      not even close right now but would be nice to have a goal.

4. Alex Ng says

+Quin4n I would like to only start youtube a few years later..Not so
      soon..Hope u understand
      Cuz i’m schooling now!

5. Felicia Mesadieu says

+Quin4n 1000

2. AnyasVida says

Can you do an update to this proposal or provide a link to Patti’s youtube
    please?

1. HolyGirlSwag21 says

rxstrmom I believe

3. ElektrikTV Network says

I am a Christian Vlogger who wants to inspire people through my life. I
    talk about my journey on business, faith, hair, & have conversations with
    my web family as if I’m talking amongst my friends.

1. OurIVFJourney says

Im definitely subscribing to your channel just hearing the description!!
      Hair, family, and spiritual vlogging!!! Almost same here!

2. ElektrikTV Network says

+OurIVFJourney Thank you!!

3. Indigenous Destiny says

Sounds awesome! I’m willing to check it out. Sub for sub?

4. Swanna B says

Norway. My is to become a Pokemon YouTuber and get the Silver Play
    Button:-)

1. BIGBRO Phoenix says

Good luck

2. Swanna B says

Thanks:-)

5. Mesen Productions says

THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!

6. NaPa says

Well my channel is a gaming oriented channel. I really do enjoy what making
    the content I make. As long as I can leave a smile on someones face my day
    = made! If you guys like CS:GO content or League Of Legends content, why
    not come along and subscrible to me! xD

7. AwpWilliams says

New Orleans, LA. I’m doing my best to bring awareness to the Tekken
    franchise. (it’s a fighting video game). As long as there is a community
    for it (fans), Tekken won’t be going anywhere, I want the developers to
    keep making Tekken. So I’m here using my skills the best way I know how
    because Tekken makes me genuinely happy.

So by saying the things I want to say in my community, I can make sure
    those opinions and facts are out there, the larger my channel grows, the
    larger Tekken grows. As it takes a lot of my time, I would like my time on
    youtube to be profitable, which is why I have dropped by this video,
    learning more.

Also, I know of a guy named “Grandpaw Peter Koyote” here on youtube, and he
    just goes on and on and on and on about the philosophical world, I feel
    like he’s pretty old. This lady looks young compared to him. Maybe it’s
    just her good looks.

eh dunno. Thanks for the video.

1. Shadowblade says

Cool, I also do tekken videos too 🙂

8. beautythat says

Is the “your price” the same as the fee? Creators don’t have to pay for
    this, right?

1. OurIVFJourney says

Good question!

2. Aisa Kemp says

Your price means how much you want to get paid

9. OurIVFJourney says

Thanks do much for the info! Just patiently waiting for 4,000 more
    subbies!!

1. OurIVFJourney says

*so

10. Adel Al Rahmani says

Hi i love your videos and give me idea and help my channel grown up fast
    because of your video so thank you so much

11. Indigenous Destiny says

Still need several thousand subscribers, but this is great to know for the
    future! As of right now (under 100 subscribers) I was able to become a rep
    for a small company where I get a small commission for products people buy
    using my code. This is a great option as well for us smaller youtubers.
    That way they don’t feel like they’re investing too much into you, and if
    you don’t make any sales there’s no harm done!

12. HitoChua says

I’m from Singapore and my channel is about my daily vlogs

13. Momen Vlogs says

from chicago.
    vlogs and pranks, challenges

14. Tra Vis says

Hi I’m Mavic Mabini I’m from the Philippines my dream is get alot of
    subscribers on YouTube and get all the play button

15. tbw says

i want to make money and support my family on my motovlogging channel

16. Alltime Best says

Thank You, really helped me out alot!

17. Hilma V says

Thank you. I just joined Famebit. I want to make sure I understand about
    the proposal ins and outs before I submit one.

18. TeddyPESO says

Hey i am from Sacramento , California. My Channel is about Videogames it
    was my first passion and i get to showcase not just my own., but my fellow
    opponents that i get to show their skills. But i have a question. I am all