New Tech Evo
How to Fix Kodi Dependency Error. This Tutorial Will explain to how to fix script errors in Kodi or dependency errors.
This will Work on Windows and Android. Simply look at the following path's for each device.
1. Step one go into that folder and wipe all the dependencies
2. restart Kodi try reinstalling the addon again if it fails again
3. Go back into the Addon folder in Kodi and check the addon file and see which dependencies it uses.
4. Search google for that dependency download it and install it manually
5. Try reinstalling the addon again
Enjoy *** PROTECTION YOURSELF FROM GETTING NOTICES FROM YOUR ISP****
Always use a VPN when watching IPTV, MOVIES etc.
I recommend IP Vanish, due to their Zeo LOG policy and speed.
Click the link below to protect yourself:
https://www.ipvanish.com/kodi/?a_aid=newtech&a_bid=48f95966 *** PROTECT YOURSELF FROM ISP SPYING AND GETTING ISP NOTICES****
Always use a VPN when using your favorite add-ons. VPNs encrypt your online activity and allow you access to blocked content.
I recommend IPVanish, due to their zero-log policy and fast speeds. Click the link below to protect yourself: