web analytics

MEDICAL UNION SHOCKS WITH MOVE AGAINST PREGNANT MOTHERS THAT MADE TRANSGENDERS CELEBRATE

Your president Donald Trump

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | The Conservative Tribune reports, Politically correct culture has achieved a new milestone of insanity in the United Kingdom, where it is now officially taboo for doctors to refer to pregnant women as “expectant mothers.” And no, this is not a joke.

Got Kids or Grandkids? Take a break at our new Kids Channel:
(( SUBSCRIBE )) http://bit.ly/sub-to-Banchi-Brothers

See the report here:

Read More/Source/Credit(FAIR USE):

————————————————————————————
SUPPORT THE NETWORK WITH THE LINKS BELOW!
————————————————————————————
Patreon $5/mo: http://nnn.is/monthly-gift-5
Give Once: http://nnn.is/one-time-gift
Give BTC: 13Hd1HFqS5CDLCMcFQPWu9wumubo6X2hSM
Tip Brian The Editor: http://nextnewsnetwork.com/tip-the-editor/
T-Shirt Shop: http://nnn.is/get-your-gear-here
Teach Your Child About Liberty: http://nnn.is/1HvxU37

Get the Smartphone app that is restoring freedom here:

Learn What Stocks Will Survive The Collapse:

Watch Us on Tiger Steam!
http://nnn.is/GET-TIGER — $50 off promocode: BUYTIGERSTREAM

Get The Tea!

Stock Up On Survival Food Today!

Next News Network

GET YOUR TACTICAL GEAR!
Get The Light! http://nnn.is/tac-lights
Get The Pen! http://nnn.is/tac-pen
Get The Headlamp! http://nnn.is/tac-headlamp

—————————————-
—————————————

Hashtag: #N3

Copyright Disclaimer: Citation of articles and authors in this report does not imply ownership. Works and images presented here fall under Fair Use Section 107 and are used for commentary on globally significant newsworthy events. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1. Atheist Allah says

Most muslims are homophobes and transvestites just like hunchback prophet
    mohammad.

1. TEX10261 says

AND THEY RAPE LITTLE BOYS AND DEAD PEOPLE

2. Tree says

busterthekingdog, HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh yes, and don’t forget the mustard!!!

3. 99knight says

you are not athiest

2. Anna Adkins says

Women are mothers when they give birth.

1. TEX10261 says

aluminium foil was a giant leap over the tin foil we where using. aluminium
      foil got us to the moon the LEM was wrapped with it NASA is the original
      tin foil hatters.

2. TEX10261 says

The flat earthers that is a hoax

3. Anna Adkins says

Ralph Esposito it’s a baby, not a disposable piece of tissue. I never saw
      myself as a mother until my first born was placed into my arms. Before the
      birth, I was expecting a baby. I do not believe in abortions! I’m pro life

3. MsCherryPop3 says

Tansgenders are NOT women.

1. MrAnguswangus says

Medical/Psychiatric science refers to the illness as ‘Gender Dysphoria’
      ICD-10 diagnosis code F64.

2. George Arnold says

Psychiatry is all a lie, and I will tell you that all of these people that
      want people like myself to be just fine with the term ‘Gender Dysphoria’,
      and want me to accept their claim that they were born in the wrong body can
      just as soon get the necks broken, which is exactly why I won’t even try to
      accept their claims!

3. MetaKnight964 says

Shut up pessimist

4. MrAnguswangus says

The mentally ill are always the last ones to know (Georrge
      Arnold)…lol. Your deep denial of scientific facts really shows that
      you are mentally ill 😉

5. Phoenix Down Gaming says

MsCherryPop3
      how about stfu filthy causal

4. Matt Bouler says

Ok people it’s official… We are in the last days, living in the Twilight
    Zone or getting punked lol. This is nuts :p

1. Anna Adkins says

James Prince we are in the end times.

2. James Prince says

Anna Adkins I agree. I have studied prophecy extensively, and taught it at
      various churches over the years.

3. Edna Brownlee says

Matt Bouler did he say just in case a man gets pregnant and has baby I
      didn’t know that was possible and that’s what he said probably are living
      in the last days

4. Best Outcome says

Peter Eckels That is not entirely true, YET. Please research what that bill
      they passed means. Or am I wrong and there is more to it?

5. Phillip Atkinson says

Edna Brownlee he did, and I think he was trying not to throw up in his own
      mouth when he said it.

5. Deplorable Rob says

So sick of political correctness, thank God for our President Trump!!

1. Josh Burnworth says

If your trying to make a joke you need to make it apparent that its coming
      across as sarcasm….if it was obvious humor we wouldnt need this
      conversation. Also there is no need to use the foul language with someone
      you dont even know. It doesnt make me want to take your opinions seriously
      when you resort to methods of intimidation.

2. Josh Burnworth says

An entire comment devoted to mockery and insults. You have far more growing
      up than i do if you think any of what you said just now would be considered
      acceptable. Words carry great meaning and weight and you have chosen your
      words poorly. Thats all im going to say. This is the last message i send to
      you. I apologize humbly if you misunderstood my original intent for this
      exchange and hope you can share an equal sentanent as much of what you said
      in your last message is deserving of at least one apology.

3. Jas A says

+Josh Burnworth No, you got called on your crap and you don’t like it.
      You’re over-sensitive
      I am not going to apologise because your are so thin skinned that you can’t
      cope with reality. That’s your problem, not mine.

6. Raymond Remillard says

If I can’t tell what a person is I just call them assholes.

1. Bobby Deery says

GOOD FOR YOU RAY…MAKES SENSE TO ME!!!

2. Jackie Garroutte says

???

7. Amanda Smith says

can God just send the asteroid now please. The world is over!

1. RIGHT WING GOD says

Amanda Smith wheres the sense if values in these other countrya once well
      respected are now a laughingstock

2. TWODN1UP says

Where’s the fun in that it’s just getting intresting.

3. Paul David Graham says

Nibiru is on its way – be careful what you wish for,

4. Rose Hinton says

HAVE BEEN BORN AGAIN ?, AMANDA!, IF NOT, YOUR IN DANGER OF
      GOD`S WRATH BEING POURED OUT ON YOURSELF TOO !!, PRAY RATHER FOR
      YOUR OWN SOUL SALVATION FIRST, AND ASK GOD, IF IT`S STILL
      POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO BE SAVED, TO PLEASE SAVE THEM TOO, I DONT
      HATE THESE PEOPLE, JUST THE SIN`S THEY`VE FALLEN INTO, AND MY
      OWN SIN`S ASWELL, FOR EVEN WHEN WERE SAVED, WERE NOT SINLESS,
      BUT THE DIFFERANT`S IS, SAVED PEOPLE HATE WHE THEY SIN, AND KEEP
      TURNING TO GOD IN REPENTANCE, AND HELP NOT TO CONTINUE IN THEM,
      HAVE YOU BEEN WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMD, AMANDA ?!!,

8. Antonio Inostros says

down with transgenderism its just sick and wrong, lets make if if they have
    a sex change, they cant reproduce anymore or eligible to adopt kids.

1. Shane Walz says

Antonio Inostros that’s bullshit, what does that have to do with their
      parenting ability

9. Caffine addict says

Transgender as confused.and a horse is horse a horse of course his name is
    Mr.Ed.

1. TheLegend27 A.K.A Robbie Rotten says

I enjoyed your comment, thank you

2. TEX10261 says

A NUDE HORSE IS A RUDE HORSE PLEASE SEND MONEY TO CLOTH ALL ANIMALS IT IS
      THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

3. Jackie Garroutte says

+TEX10261 yes because the horses now identify as…..something else..I’m
      not sure what

10. Folfy says

Stop attacking the family, Mothers and fathers. You mentally deprived
    virtue signaling asshat librals.

1. GeetReekt says

that has always been apart of the communism and feminism agenda – to
      destroy family and heterosexuality with the LGBTQ+ etc propaganda, birth
      rates have dropped in Italy, Germany, California, France, this stuff is
      deliberate

2. Folfy says

GeetReekt, i am a homosexual myself but i support the rights of the family
      and of both women and men. all this virtue signaling is complete and utter
      BS.

11. Jeff Davis says

what the hell happened to normalcy and plain common sense, this world
    celebrates the mentaly ill, I’ve had enough of this crap.
    I’m 59 yrs. young and since the last 25 yrs. it’s been getting sicker and
    sicker. People need to get over there quirks..

1. Doug Crouse says

Jeff Davis i ask that same question allot I’m 25 almost 26 i have Autism
      I’m a Mormon studying Archeology in College but you think I’m going to sit
      on my butt all day playing video games at my parents house collecting
      social security checks no way “We hold these truths to be self-evident,
      that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with
      certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the
      pursuit of Happiness.” Declaration of Independence that is what I’m
      fighting for I’m fighting to restore hope back into this world I’m trying
      to make the world a better place

2. Rose Hinton says

ATHORITY, AND NOW WERE SEEING IN GREATER MASURE, THE WORLD`S
      FALL INTO DEEPER AND DARKER SIN`S, DONT LOOK TO PRESIDENT TRUMP
      AS THE GREAT WHITE HOPE FOR AMERICA, OR THE WORLD, HE`S NOT,
      BUT RATHER TURN TO THE LORD JESUS WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME, HE
      IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR MANKIND,

3. model nutty says

Doug not being mean, you should really look into the long criminal history
      and craziness of Mormonism. a simple search here in YouTube “Mormonism
      Exposed” may be very educational.

4. Jackie Garroutte says

+model nutty good advice…it’s pretty twisted

5. 2nd classCitizen says

Jeff Davis the world has been handed over to the devil’s lies because it
      hates Jesus the Christ…strong delussion ahead.

12. Karen Morris says

A spade is a spade, if someone is transgender, I will refer to them as what
    they are, a Tranny.

1. Rose Hinton says

THE FALLEN ANGEL`S ARE THE TRANSFORMER`S,, WHO DO YOU THINK`S
      CONTROLING THEM ?!!, THOSE DEMONIC ANGEL`S, AND NOT ONLY THEM,
      BUT ALL WHO ARE NOT SAVED !!, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, SATAN
      WON THAT RIGHT IN THE GARDEN, WHEN MAN EAT OF THE TREE OF THE
      KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL, NOW, ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND
      ARE SAVED THROUGH WHAT JESUS DID ON THE CROSS, TO BUY THEIR
      PARDON, ONLY!!, WILL ESCAPE SATAN`S DOMAIN !!, ALL OTHER`S ,
      GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE, WILL END UP WITH ALL THESE ABOMINABLE
      PEOPLE, THINK ABOUT IT, BECAUSE OUR OWN GOODNESS WILL NEVER BE
      GOOD EOUGH, LIKE JESUS SAID, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL
      LIKEWISE PPARISH !!,

2. Gary Bullwinkle says

On our medical information forms, the gender inquiries now go across the
      page!! This may be the proper place for the medical establishment to
      initiate the diagnosis of probable insanity or a severe psychological
      disorders! Such individuals should be tagged as our civilization depends on
      sane individuals who are capable of rational thought to function!! Maybe
      these individuals should be kept separate from the sane ones??

3. experiment0789 says

I refer to them as mentally confused individuals. Like you said “A spade is
      a spade”, These people are just having a server Identity crisis, unless
      your one of those rare people that were born with both sets of reproductive
      organs I don’t want to hear it.

4. Karen Morris says

Rose Hinton
      AMEN Rose!!

13. Frankie Contreras says

What happens when you don’t discipline and educate your children? They
    become liberals.

1. DR Rot says

Exactly our schools are now for the dumbing down of the kids an it’s been
      that way for awhile .. and needs to be fixed an we can’t let these pychos
      that are in schools encouraging and promoting the bs we see going down on
      the streets with the lost people just acting crazy over nothing or at least
      over nothing that they know what it’s about .. u could have hem out doing
      their meltdowns an it’s a anti trump riot but they’ll swear that it’s for
      woman’s rights etc etc ad nasuem…

2. Frankie Contreras says

+Founding Fathers Legacy I guess it’s not obvious but when i said “What
      happens when YOU…” I meant the PARENTS not the schools. Parents need to
      smack their spoiled rotten children and educate them themselves and not
      only rely on the schools for “education”. Think about it, what happens when
      you don’t smack a child when they throw a tantrum because they don’t get
      what they want all the time? They continue to cry and throw tantrums. If
      this always works for them what makes them stop? They don’t, as adults the
      tantrums continue (just look at liberals). The uneducated, parents are
      stupid if they think “education” only comes from educational institutions.
      Also maybe instead of waiting outside for hours on Black Friday or the
      apple store for the newest iphone how about attend school board meetings
      and voice your opinions. The school boards are politicians themselves,
      elected officials. If only whiny liberals attend or are in the school board
      themselves, then what do you think happens? So I’m not wrong for you unable
      to comprehend my comment.

3. DR Rot says

Frankie Contreras no I got that and I concur with you on that as well ..

4. Frankie Contreras says

+DR Rot​ Sorry, my last comment was directed towards +Founding Fathers
      Legacy​​ for saying I was wrong and misunderstanding what I meant. I’m in
      complete agreement with the rest of his comment.

5. 2nd classCitizen says

Frankie Contreras sssoooooo true…

14. Conservative Views by Christine says

No one told them that Trump is president now.

1. Tucker says

Conservative Views by Christine
      This happened in England.

2. Tucker says

Conservative Views by Christine
      This happened in England.

3. Tucker says

Conservative Views by Christine
      This happened in England.

4. GeetReekt says

they still in denial, thinking in 4 years, if they let him live, they will
      cheat another democrap in and push their marxism on us all again

15. Roxanna Morris says

If the end is near.Iam ready.God Bless Trump.Pence.I do not agree w this.

1. Tammy H says

TRUMPEPENCE…TRUMPETS What don’t you agree on?

2. MoosicandCritters says

Tammy H She was saying she doesn’t agree with the crap in the video.

16. Trish Wall says

Sick, sick, sick. It will always be expectant mothers.

1. MJB 92 says

Trish Wall I agree!!!!!!

2. Trish Wall says

Yah bless you.

3. Doug Crouse says

Trish Wall judging by your profile pic you Mormon?

4. Trish Wall says

The picture of the Rapture? No, I am not Mormon.

17. Melissa Mae says

wait a minute here. just stop for a minute and think about what they are
    saying. they are contradicting themselves and doing the very thing they say
    is discrimination in an effort to not discriminate. if a transgender man is
    actually a woman in that they can actually get pregnant, doesn’t that make
    them officially a woman which is what the want to be and therefore, should
    not be offended that they are called an expectant mother? what? are they
    now better than a woman who was born female that they have to be uniquely
    identified? isn’t that discrimination against people who are happy with the
    sex organs they were born with? Do they want everyone to remember that they
    used to be a man as some sort of way to make them more unique and separate
    from other people and then cry discrimination if we don’t recognize them as
    being just like everyone else?

1. Osama Hussein says

Those are some very good points. Their ways of thinking are very
      hypocritical. It’s very frustrating.

18. MrAkaalis says

the fuk is going on over there in England??????????