My Personal View On The Election: “All Is Well”

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. mr hampuusi says

U r one of the best human being in this world

2. David Smith says

who would have guessed your a SJW. Trump is <3!!! Hillary is a criminal who
    should be in prison.

1. VictorNewman201 says

Michèle Gagné You need to leave the CNN matrix. Omarosa can see through the
      lies and knows the man personally, why cant you? Trump was accused of being
      a sexual predator to cover up the Clinton’s rapes and many other REAL
      crimes. By the media’s logic, anyone who has ever used the word “grab them
      by the b*lls” endores the rape of guys. There is a double standard to
      demonize President Trump because they dont own him. He is a free man who
      creates his own destiny and understands universal laws. He and his father
      studied the law of attraction under Norman Vincent Peale. Donald used the
      law of attraction to build a 10 BILLION dollar empire and become president!
      If he can do that, we can do anything!

2. David Smith says

+185alexramirez
      so progressive lol, and Trump is the “evil” guy according to you people?
      that just confirms we picked the right president…

3. Luis Soto says

David Smith I find it ironic how you people can talk such a negative way
      that it makes me sick. And as for trumps Billion dollar empire I highly
      doubt he built such without compromising other people. If my thoughts are
      correct the law of attraction is in motion and mr Trump has something
      coming.

4. 185alexramirez says

David smith keep on keepin on sucka

3. Dan Hammonds says

The best election-related comment I’ve seen so far! All these people
    moaning, crying and protesting are just making life worse for themselves
    and others.

1. Logical Motivation says

Dan Hammonds agree! So so true.

4. chellebabe mac says

Thankyou brother because that all i have been saying

5. Adriana Fleming says

Thank you! I feel the same way. I see so many sad and angry people on my
    timeline.

6. Mary Cull says

Amen.
    Thank you.

7. franchisejr15 says

I needed to hear this , thanks KING!

8. icic5 says

9. Unlock Potential says

“All is well”
    Couldn’t help but think of the movie “3 Idiots”, a great bollywood movie.
    Not my cup of tea but this bollywood movie is an exception!

1. David Smith says

lol, yeah, it’s a great movie.

10. Ninety'free says

He knows the secret! And actually living it!

11. Joshua Abraham says

Amen brother!

12. Dean Martin says

It sure is Justin, and Trump just proved the Law of Attraction.

1. lightymclighterson says

Yeah my wife and I were just talking about this.

13. godless 789 says

2 months ago Putin said that the war between USA and Russia is coming. You
    can find it on youtube!
    Yesterday, he said he is happy about the new president and that he hopes
    now we can start to restore the degraded friendship!
    What more do you want to understand that we have saved ourselves from war
    in this election? Even Putin said it! What more do you want than peace?
    if you prefer to believe MSM rather then the leader of Russia himself when
    he tells you that Obama’s administration was trying to start the war with
    Russia then there is no hope for you.
    you are being lied to by CNN ABC NBC FOX and newspapers because they are
    controlled by the elites that want war. wake up and start listening to what
    other countries are saying. turn off your TV and don’t turn it on again! if
    you want information search for it in the web and do your own research. is
    it that hard?

1. Michèle Gagné says

This is an example of what is most scary about too many americans, they
      have so little knowledge about the world’s current affairs and this causes
      them to be too naive. Ignorance breeds fear and Trump succesfully fed those
      fears to gain control.
      I am all for feeling good and thinking all is well as long as one doesn’t
      start living as if on another planet. Americans will soon have to face the
      reality of Trump when things start getting really nasty (and they
      unfortunately will) and ask themselves, why have we created Trump? What’s
      my part in it?
      One suggestion, start getting your information from different news sources
      outside the USA. Anyone traveling to the US and who turns on the TV will
      concur, Americans have been very poorly informed for decades now. Feeling
      good is alright but it must not stop anyone from getting knowledgeable
      about worldly matters if one wants to participate actively and KNOWINGLY
      into it. The news headlines around the world spoke for themselves, most of
      the rest of the world is at the moment very very worried by what americans
      have just done and all is not well at all.

2. Tiffany Nelson says

godless 789 I have been tell people this but because of their laziness to
      research they keep themselves in a bubble

14. Wetdookie says

We need more people with this mindset. Too many dumb people in this world.

15. Ian Mark says

Good one!

16. Tess A says

Wise words…I needed this. Thank you !

17. corkbender says

Excellent! Come on everyone, let’s rise above.

18. kerikins says

Who is that man? I want to listen tk more from him, I like his message.^-^

19. Afraz Khan says

Very true universal laws can’t be broken

20. JoyceAnn Bordelon says

all things lead to my success happiness and wealth no matter what happens