Tell Your Mind What To Think! -By Rev Ike (Law Of Attraction)

All video YouAreCreators

Want to Watch More of Rev. Ike?
Click here To Subscribe to his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/giftofmoney
Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. sathi187 says

Who is this speaker…

1. resellworld says

–> Title.

–> Description.

2. stuff mcstuffins says

Reverend Ike? You can find the description up there☝?️☝?☝?

3. eTheReal Deal says

Rev. Ike! Look him up and enjoy!

4. sathi187 says

THANKS!!!

2. The Healthiest Skeptic says

The title is brilliant and says it all. Tell your mind what to think

3. Travis Kraft says

Disappointing that cuts off ?

4. Diana Mejia says

Thank you for sharing!!

5. Jay Analyze says

i love this. i Always tell my mind that im a wealthy prosperous child of
    the universe. You guys can use that as well. Your welcome ??

1. hvnly qi says

hope you don’t mind me responding to you—that is a good affirmation if
      you BELIEVE it, if not it could possibly be dangerous—–check out Nevelle
      Goddard

6. Musa Madonsela says

Love the reference to scripture. Pure power

7. Luis Torres says

this law and christianism does not combine
    why?
    think deeply what this law implies

1. Luis Torres says

+Andrew Smith explain me why?

2. Rachel Stein says

The scriptures that he introduced at the start of the video are prime
      examples of the “universal laws”. God created the universe. There are so
      many laws of science that are listed in the Bible. Do some reasearch on it.
      Science does nothing but validate that God is and always was.

3. Luis Torres says

+Rachel Stein yea?
      a gid of love that ask u to kill father, mother abd children to keep u
      alive.
      i love ur god of love
      pure hipocrit

4. Rachel Stein says

+Luis Torres I will pray that you will some day understand! God loves you
      so much! HE sacrificed His son for you!!

5. Luis Torres says

+Rachel Stein troll
      and u believe that
      ill pray 2 the all mighty being thst some day ull open ur mind and stop
      mind controled… not any religion

8. Jared Showers says

Brother Ike is awesome! Thanks Rev! Thank you

9. newlifegroupinc says

Which Rev. Ike audio is this from? I would like to purchase the whole
    thing, thanks.

1. Kalininia Francis says

Control Your Life. It has 3 parts: Tell your mind what to think, Tell your
      feelings how to feel, and Tell your body how to react.

2. newlifegroupinc says

+Kalininia Francis hey thanks, I appreciate it.

3. newlifegroupinc says

+giftofmoney Thank you for the discount, I really appreciate it.

10. Tosh .O says

this sermon was the TRUTH! Love how he breaks the bible down and he’s real
    with it. Will be sharing this.

11. Endless possibilities says

I would like to hear some testimonies that shows that this works

1. vérité veritas says

+John johnson Yes, I agree with him, but does he say that we can create
      with our thoughts ? no. He talks about the amazing complexity of our world.

2. John johnson says

So if you tell your heart to speed up, you can’t right, but if you imagine
      you’re being chased through an alley on a dark night, you can sure speed up
      your heart agreed? Look, I’m beyond trying to change anyone’s beliefs
      because that’s all they are, beliefs. beliefs are just thoughts we’ve kept
      on thinking whether you’re conscious of them or not, everyone has offered
      unconscious affirmations but you don’t consider them affirmations as
      they’re happening in your sub conscious. Intellect is intellect and
      knowledge is knowledge and I’m not talking about ‘learned’ knowledge from
      out of date education paradigms. If you understand thoughts are vibrational
      and the solidity of matter is only an illusion then it doesn’t take too
      much figuring out. I was like you and thought all this was BS and hippy
      talk but I was led by my own intrigue and curiosity because there were so
      many people proclaiming this from eons ago, I struck upon the teachings of
      Genevieve Behrend, Earl Nightingale, Neville Goddard, P Manly Hall and more
      recently Bruce Lipton, it isn’t just as easy as people think and has f***
      all to do with magic but what you are doing in affect is re programming
      your belief system in your subconscious, it’s not a case of thinking about
      something and it showing up, you have to create the ‘feeling’ of it inside
      you as if you already have it which is no easy task if you don’t know how
      to visualze properly or have underlying conflicting beliefs of your own
      worthiness to receive them that you don’t even know about. Once you clear
      out these underlying beliefs from your belief system or ‘opinion structure’
      it makes it possible to accept new ones. Of course ‘action’ is required but
      ‘inspired action’ led from these new beliefs you implant will make you seem
      like a magician to your friends and family. How do I know all this? How do
      you think? I’ve done it! Why am I wasting my time telling you all this you
      must ask yourself! Do you think I have nothing better to do? I took all
      this info in and I did the work my friend and now I run my own business
      having never imagined something like this would ever make sense, I don’t
      even work hard I play and earn money. I struggled with a career for 18
      years until I discovered all this and my life turned on it’s head. I define
      and create my own reality, no one else’s and I don’t buy into anyone else
      opinions about anything anymore. You get what you think about whether you
      believe it or not, you need to raise your consciousness to even begin to
      notice it. I don’t believe it, I live it! I don’t need to explain myself or
      justify myself to anyone but I share this with you as free knowledge my
      brother, listen/learn it’s your choice, your believing or not will only
      affect your life. Or not! Peace! Oh and your English is better than many
      English people I know, lol 😉

3. vérité veritas says

Maybe you’re right my friend, I’m only saying that according to me, no one
      know the truth… But if it works for you, then keep practice it if it
      makes you happy and congratulations for managing to have a better life !
      And thank you for my english lol 😉
      peace !

4. Jana Roos says

+vérité veritas thoughts are vibrations, if you are at the same vibration
      with the things you desire they will come your way.

5. Ante Skojo says

I feel it too and the frequency of your words resonate with my frequency.
      Thank you very much for your explanations and you are right, work when it
      comes out of the right place feels like joy so that it`s not really work.

We have very misinterpreted definition of work coming from a wrong feeling
      place of struggle and effort, so work should be erased from our
      consciousness and replaced with play because it`s all that it is, playing.
      Work doesn`t bring result we want but playing brings results we want and
      before that comes the feeling of wanting to do it or in another words
      inspiration of doing it.

I know so much yet I know so little and I am understanding it more and more
      each and every day.

12. The Universe says

This marvelous man introduced me to Neville Goddard, and the rest is
    history.

1. the multiverse is calling b vigilant says

check Alan Watts,Manley P Hall or on a deeper,higher clearer level,Jaggi
      Vasudev.

13. Abdullah (A.T.) says

This is amazing

14. AGolstonT says

It seems a little counterintuitive for a preacher of religion to tell
    people to think for themselves.

1. Mark Keller says

Teachers do it all the time too, and preachers are essentially
      teachers/instructors.

15. christian castro says

That’s some deep true teachings

16. Zef Lorenz says

every now and again my mind can use a’lil positive reinforcement and a dose
    of healthy reminder to get back into the game with some added zeal.
    appreciate the pick me up, yet again, bro.

17. the multiverse is calling b vigilant says

religion has used the christ concept to turn people away from the true
    messages and examples of the true Christ.

18. LaTonya White says

Talk about POWERFUL! I so needed this! Thank you!

19. Dee F says

I wish I went to his church growing up. Can u imagine how well his
    congregation is doing with his teachings?

1. samuel Jerome says

if you like his teachings you should read the slight edge by jeff olson. it
      will help you apply the teachings

20. grown man says