The 30 Day Prosperity Challenge/ May Instagram Compilation (Law Of Attraction)

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. roborapter says

who is this?

1. liquidgoldeyes says

Justin Perry… Owner of the channel

2. roborapter says

+liquidgoldeyes who’s mind?

2. NinjightNationCorp says

Try what he says for 30 days and then reply to my comment but not a moment
    before. Deal? OK here goes. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack, I have a bit
    to say. LA LA LAND DEFINITION ( A place where the average person cannot
    realistically go) This man is out in la la land. What he says doesn’t work
    unless A. You are being provided or for B. You have the support and love of
    other people. I have heard everything this man has said, I have been
    studying all these success videos for years.

These people all say the same things. Look up Tony Robbins, Les Brown,
    Napoleon Hill, Jim Rohn ect. Most of the content you see online is the
    content from “Think and Grow Rich”. Here is what you don’t know: Napoleon
    Hill was NEVER famous for doing anything incredible EXCEPT writing a very
    Popular book and promoting his LA LA land ideas.

You will see that I have contempt in my tone. The reason is because these
    people are OMITTING A VITAL PIECE OF DATA, the things they talk about
    rarely work. Why? Because they ignore REAL LIFE problems. They ignore all
    the things that stop people from reaching the success they dream of. Again,
    if you are being taken care of and are being shielded from life by someone
    else their LA LA ideas CAN work.

Thinking happy thoughts about getting the car you dream about won’t erase
    all the lousy people that may push their way into your life. It is the
    toxic energy from other people that suffocate those who dream of a better
    life. They never focus on the negative side because nobody would want to
    watch it. It is more confusing than you might think because what they are
    doing works for getting views.

You see the power of the universe is given to every human being. We only
    get a tiny piece of it at a time. The better you wield the power, the more
    that you get of this power. When I discovered the SECRET as to why these
    concepts weren’t working for me, I became completely disgusted that none of
    these people told me it. That is the reason why I am posting this right
    now.

The stuff these guys talk about won’t work for the MAJORITY of the people
    that need hope the most. If my video “How to achieve massive success”
    reaches 1 million views I will create a video as to what the secret is. The
    secret will make all the difference in the world for you. Your life will
    change OVER NIGHT.
    Namaste

1. NinjightNationCorp says

+Man Child That is because you were giving your unconscious mind
      instructions. Everyone misrepresents the truth except me. You just wrote
      something all these people don’t explain, HOW to achieve getting what you
      want.

2. Ghost Protocol says

NinjightNationCorp I don’t want to explain to them how. I just want them to
      know it works. if they have to research for themselves they are better off
      than than just giving them the answers. by the time they figure it out they
      will have become a better person. I’ve been doing it for years. I once took
      a drug test the day after I smoke a fat blunt and I past and got the job
      because I wanted it.

3. NinjightNationCorp says

+Man Child I bet you can walk on water too.

4. Ghost Protocol says

NinjightNationCorp sadly no. I’m not there yet.

5. NinjightNationCorp says

+Man Child Good grief. Just keep at it bro. Next stop molten lava. I
      believe in you!

3. Travis Kraft says

Thanks so much for another great video.

1. Jade Furuta says

interesting to see you here :p

2. Travis Kraft says

+Jade Furuta Why is that?

3. Jade Furuta says

I always see your pic as “suggested channels”, I’m also in Ph 😉

4. liquidgoldeyes says

Don’t ever say you’re spending money, say I’m circulating money! GREAT
    ADVICE

1. djfingatips1 says

RIP REV IKE

5. Drinell Williams says

COME ON BRO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!?

6. Monte Logan says

This actually resonated with me

7. Information, Peace & Love says

man I love your videos

8. Darren Morrison says

thank you very much I have the power and it is working in my here and now!

9. Curtis F says

I can now say that the 30 day prosperity challenge works. on the 30th day I
    got a check in the mail for $500…..out of nowhere!!! I can’t make this
    up. Do the challenge

10. Joe Santana says

ima try it 🙂 lol

11. Richar Farr says

A true brother. You are a gift for all you have created. Bravo!

12. Nhi Ly says

Thank you so much. Your voice is amazing, inspiring and heart -warming. The
    music you chose is also deeply relaxed. I feel all my mind and my body
    become better and better every second. Challengde accepted!!

13. Theo Mann says

I’m afraid to do this challenge because i have negative people in my
    household and I don’t want to worry about making to day 29 miraculously and
    then start over. I’m going to give it a shot anyways.

1. djfingatips1 says

Same here but Im gonna start today saying it only to myself! Ill share with
      the naysayers after 30 days

14. maria wallace says

Challenge accepted!! Let’s GET IT

15. Jhi Jhi Poka says

Thank you very much. I have the power and it is working in my here and now

16. creativemindmovies says

wow. fantastic talk. i have also joined you on instagram .thank you.?

17. Ivadivadiva says

such an inspiring message. thanks so much for sharing us. true inspiration

18. Jessica Gray says

Early Nightingale says the same thing. Thanks for sharing.

19. Stacy Williams says

I am up for the challenge thank you for sharing this video amazing