The Extraordinary Power Of Gratitude! (Law Of Attraction)

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. Nick Ackerman says

1. baseballfinatic8 says

Attitude of gratitude

2. Laurian Combet says

hi guys, interested in abundance the greatest success that ive ever had was
      by following the Mels Magic Method (just google it) definately the no.1
      resource that I’ve followed.

3. Kelly Sanders says

I have something amazing to share with you, and best of all you can
      download this for free right now and use it to FORCE the universe to give
      you your DREAM life… *2LawOfAttraction. Com* …

4. Larry Crawford says

Today I want to show you a really absurd, but extremely effective
      “Manifestation Formula” This will FORCE the universe to give you the life
      of your dreams – money, happiness, success, and more…
      Follow this link to discover it… >>> *2LawOfAttraction. Com*>>>

2. gborowme bangura says

Yesterday i woke up with a wondering mind, i quickly remember what i am
    grateful for. i was going to work so I openly said to my self i am grateful
    to be in this position to care for my patients.
    A shift happpend i felt the positive mind swallowing the wondering mind and
    i had a productive day at work.
    i was able to share this story to my Co workers and a Patient during
    conversations. i am thankful you shared.

1. gborowme bangura says

will check it out

2. Saiful Chowdhury says

j

3. gborowme bangura says

hello did you buy it?

3. Ronnie Mead says

FORMLESS INTELLIGENCE???????????????????

4. Qi Huna says

Mahalo ;-)

5. G.T. G 1 says

I am Grateful for the abundance of All Things…

6. Tc Doug says

I am grateful to white people for inventing cars, trains, video,
    aircraft,television,steel concrete buildings,dna fingerprinting,the
    internet, computers, steel ships, phones, motorbikes,electric
    guitars,synthesizers,jet engines,cameras.vacuum cleaners,washing machines
    electric lights,machine tractors,rockets,space ships, microwave cookers,

1. Ashleyruth Eckels says

they invented none of that?

2. J William Pope says

You’re WELCOME.

7. X says

I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU MAKING THIS VIDEO. I AM GRATEFUL FOR HIM LETTING ME
    SEE THIS VIDEO.

8. carven2004eca says

Thanks a lot for posing this video! I’m applying more gratitude to my life!
    Gracias!

9. zelen plav says

I used to have my small children give a gratitude prayer before bedtime.

10. Shubham Kabade says

thankyou :-)

11. Darlene Laski says

does it matter if the motivation to express our gratitude is to receive
    good things in return? I admit my motivation to be kind and compassionate
    is not only for the recipient, but for the great feeling i experience
    afterwards. it’s addicting!

12. NEW HOME SALES says

I agree. Gratitude is very powerful.

13. Amirali Sunesara says

I agree. The two most important words in my life so far is THANK YOU
    and LOVE. I meditate on these two words saying I AM LOVE and THANK YOU.
    I AM LOVE, I AM. I hold myself accountable to LOVE. Anytime I
    express lack of LOVE through thoughts, words, feelings and action; I
    remind myself that I AM LOVE. Love everything in life, because life is
    love. I would go one step forward and I say to myself ” I AM LOVE”
    every time I see or hear positive. If I see someone smiling, I say in
    my heart “I AM LOVE”. If I hear someone appreciating others, I say “I
    AM LOVE” I look for LOVE in every moment and when I find a moment that
    is positive, I say “I AM LOVE.” After finding the moment of LOVE, I
    say THANK YOU.
    THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Try this for a day: Meditate on the word THANK YOU. Every moment say
    THANK YOU. Say THANK YOU to air you breathe, the chair you sit on, the
    computer you use, the book you read. Say THANK YOU to every matter that
    your senses can detect. I invite you to try for a day. Just one day.
    Only one day. Please try it for a day. You have nothing to loose for
    trying, but everything to loose for not trying. THANK YOU.

14. Vanesa López says

I am grateful for being a child of God

15. Murgadrot ZP says

I’ve been studying the power of the mind to attract what you need and
    discovered an awesome website at Teds Mind Guide (google it if you are
    interested)

16. Timothy Durpos says

thanks I never really thought about those in power like that sure we all
    like to point and blame those in positions of power but God did put them
    there and if they continue to discounter his will for their life it will
    show just like it does for us no matter of your stature in life

17. TheZommy says

It’s not very often I’m surprized however watching this really would make
    anyone say wow I need to ask – do you know about the a hole in the law of
    attraction? students around the world are achieving their dreams after
    finding the missing secret? I found out about this missing ingredient and
    manifest abundance, wealth, health, love and more by studying website
    called Hartlyn magic plan.

18. Lara Lee says