The Law Of Attraction: What it is, and what it isn’t!

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. QuantumFaith says

Really enjoyed this one! Cleared up a lot of things for me!

2. Kusmita Dhakal says

3. Max - bravebeing says

*i have a question*: (this story is similar to my real experience)
    let’s say i want to buy a car. And i’m thinking about it and i really want
    it. But i want to buy it next year, not right now. Now, the problem is that
    i see that car in a shop and it’s for sale for a nice price (probably as
    result of the law of attraction). but then again, i don’t want to buy it
    right now.
    So…
    do i buy the car right now?
    or wait and buy it next year, sticking to my original plan?

1. myastroflight says

+maxsiehier Consider that you may have been given a tool to either revise
      or cement your plans. Lets use the car example you used. You want it next
      year but it is here now. Perhaps it has presented itself now so you can
      test drive it. The test drive may cause you to change your plans. Perhaps
      it is not the right car for you after all and you decide after the test
      drive not to buy that model, or perhaps when your test drive it, something
      happens, an offer is made, and you realise you can and should have it now.

This thing you plan to do next year but has presented itself to you now, is
      it possible to test drive, trial, volunteer, or experiment with right now?
      Perhaps that is what you have to do.

2. myastroflight says

+amcrx He doesn’t want the car. He just used a car as an example. It is
      something else he chooses to keep private. It might be study, or a holiday
      overseas, a new job opportunity, or something else. It is not a car but
      even if it was a car, what’s wrong with that?

3. Max - bravebeing says

+myastroflight thank you! very insightful. it can’t hurt to look into it
      right now. so i will do that. i’m confident that i can make the best choice
      when i take the first step instead of just watching this opportunity
      floating past.

4. marcel filip says

Here’s some tips for achieving success.
      1) Take control of your health.
      2) Learn about the power of your mind.
      3) Walk in the path of successful people.
      I found these tips from the Mikes Brain Waves (check it out on google)
      without a doubt the most incredible course on becoming wealthy & successful
      i’ve heard of.

5. Max - bravebeing says

+marcel filip thank you so much! i’m checking out his website right now.

4. Weyland Betha says

especially 2x in a very short period of time.

5. Mixtape God says

Nice!

6. Insanity is Sanity says

I love your channel. Thank you so much for making my days amazing. I listen
    to your videos every morning at 10am when i walk my dogs in Hyde park here
    in London. I zone out and watch the world go by listening to all the
    beautiful wisdom flowing out of my headphones :)

7. Josephine Grace says

Thank you. Very helpful

8. frank assic says

Positiv thinking give positiv attitude simple!!!

9. inculoasorata says

There is only one myth that needs to be debunked. The myth that there is
    such a thing as a law of attraction.

1. Josh Brown says

+Josh Brown In a way yes you and everything that is conscious is God

2. Josh Brown says

+Flux Aeterna (Eternal Flow) That is not your fault, there are entities
      that are very interested in your suffering

3. Space Boy Productions says

+Josh Brown Good to know forces I can’t defeat are defeating me.

10. Karim Nanji says

Excellent!! Thank you and wish you all the success and happiness:-)

11. regis ELO says

I DARED !! what if you meet the wonderful synchronicity to click on the 665
    ??
    MY mother just sent me a procuration to simplify stuff to sell parental
    home and go through the process more easily after her death …Law of
    attraction builds fate differently when you understand less than you think
    but follow your intuition anyway , or when you realise that somehow ,
    everything has a purpose and your only real happiness is to enjoy life …
    Today is Valentine’s day ! i love numerology …. Last month , David Bowie
    is gone ; i was down FOR 3 days , and prayed for my angel …. ON the 14 th
    of January , my first Grandson Raphael was born ….he’s beautiful blue
    eyed and black hair …I LOVE him. we are all one. LOVE IS ONENESS … LIFE
    Is an illusion ? … Whatever , anything can happen . NAMASTE

12. Tyler says

from my experience, I jynx everything :(

1. Tyler says

can anyone help??

2. Tyler says

+JaMario Fantasia but at the same time, I feel like I have strong gut
      feeling beforehand, that help prevent me from making mistakes

3. dandylion says

+JaMario Fantasia you believe you are jinxing yourself so you do and what
      you describe as a gut feeling prior may just be anxiety which then becomes
      self fulfilling prophecy.

13. Law Of Attraction Genesis says

Here are 7 steps to help you achieve what you want using the law of
    attraction.

Step 1: Know Exactly What You Want

Step 2: Ask the Universe for it

Step 3: Write Down What You Want In Details

Step 4: Believe You Can Have It and Feel It Now

Step 5: Show Gratitude

Step 6: Trust The Universe

Step 7: Take Action

We share more details of these steps in our channel. Feel free to check it!

14. Christiana Deleone says

Iso believe in this we must take care of our selves, fix what we all know
    we need to improve , we must not be judgers and know and believe that the
    universe is our creator and we are all links to this bigger puzzle. life is
    enduring and beautiful. lets start living simple and tune in to our inner
    selves. we must first start with our selves.

15. Alexandroc says

And yet banks *print “money” **out of thin freaking Air* !
    By the way. I Like this video, absolutely encourage more:)

1. Alexandroc says

+Alexandro And for every millionaire – how many people literally have
      *nothing* because of that *ONE PERSON* who has just a million?

16. rbkhyvc says

Is there a negative version of “The Law of Attraction”? I have noticed
    where someone was giving me something negative then they later received
    something negative and the one thing that stood out was the impeccable
    timing of the events. It was as though there was a cause and effect.

17. gmcmim1 says

If things just appeared that would be boring but when you work to get it
    you appreciate it that much more because you think back on all the work you
    did to get. Example: People who say they want to lose weight and those who
    actually go out and lose the weight. They put their thoughts into action.
    It is not enough to just say or think, what are you doing? What word is in
    ATTRACTION? ACTION! Get it? Don’t just say or think, DO! We have too many
    weak-willed folks in society and it is sad.

18. Nice Stuff says

I agree..but in top of it all you need to TAKE ACTION. Nothing will work
    unless you do.

19. Ramesh Shrestha says

If anyone is interested in abundance the greatest success that I have had
    was by using the Max Miracle Method (i found it on google) without a doubt
    the best website that I’ve used.