web analytics

The Power of Thought & Laws of The Universe! (Law Of Attraction)

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. John Zoccano says

I am that, I am. God tells Moses…when you see that, I am there..when you
    touch that, I am there. He is everything and everywhere. The kingdom of
    heaven is within you not without.

1. Aage152 says

+John Zoccano : You are good. “The Kindom of Heaven” is two things: 1. “The
      Power OF The Kingdom of God”. 2. A place .. containing .. “The Highest
      Level of understanding”. :: “The Paradise” – is probably:”Havona” – as far
      as I understand to day.

2. Leah Pullman says

You can find SHORTCUTS to success. You should be careful who to trust. Pick
      a source of information that suits you the most. I am very glad for my
      abundant life. Find out how easy it is to succeed. Learn the best way to
      get all the things you want, go here =>=> ManifestationInLife.blogspot.com
      ….

3. DeviL says

It’s not very often im surprized however watching this certainly made me
      think but did viewers know about the missing part of the law of attraction?
      people all over the world are living the lives of their dreams after
      finding the missing ingredient? I found out about this missing ingredient
      and manifest abundance, wealth, health, love and more from a resource
      called Fergs Magic Tactic .

4. Mia Gjokovic says

Leah Pullman come on u can be careful whom to trust?????only to your inner
      self nothing and noone else !!! I’ve achieved a lot and still only u meed
      to believe that will happen what u desire!! Thats the secret , but what u
      have post its with payments comeeee onnnnnn 21 century?

5. kəˈnəndrəm says

Mia Gjokovic speak for yourself and don’t try to discourage or push your
      new age narcissistic religion fail on someone who chooses to believe in
      more than himself ..a religion that says loosing your life for others
      fulfills the law of attraction ..this was the message of Christ

2. Lt H says

This is great. I believe in universal laws, LOA and everything else
    connected to it. I don’t follow any religion though and mentally skipped
    through the god stuff in this recording. I enjoyed it though as it’s useful
    even if a person doesn’t believe all the god stuff

3. Lt H says

This is great. I believe in universal laws, LOA and everything else
    connected to it. I don’t follow any religion though and mentally skipped
    through the god stuff in this recording. I enjoyed it though as it’s useful
    even if a person doesn’t believe all the god stuff

1. sha mur says

+25EllisDee25 u obviously dont realise whay loa actually mean and it works
      just as well as the law of Gravity etc its a universal law…u know what
      laws are right?? not the criminal justice laws?

2. Peter Erdle says

+25EllisDee25 Negativity is strong with you. Could it be possible that what
      is true is what you give merit to and vice versa? If you believe it so then
      it is, for you..

3. 25EllisDee25 says

+sha mur yes, i know what laws are, and i know that there is no law of
      attraction. you see, laws of the physical world describe behavior of
      things. they are consistent, and logical, and there is evidence to support
      them. this means they are real. the law of attraction is a fantasy. it is
      not real, it cannot be proven, and there is no evidence to support it.

4. 25EllisDee25 says

+Peter Erdle i suppose you are right, if you mean that i am ruining your
      fantastical delusion with the light of truth. sorry, but sometimes the
      truth is not as bright and shiny as the delusion. but at least you can
      count on it, and trust it to be true for everyone, and not just you. you
      see, if you live by what you want to be true, you are bound to wind up in
      trouble with other people who do not share your personal make-believe
      “truth”. if you resist too much, you will sooner or later wind up wearing a
      strait jacket in a padded room.

4. Quiet Life says

Thank you my friend.

5. Nia. KF says

I really love how this explains the power of word , thought and the law of
    attraction whilst linking it to the bible.

1. 25EllisDee25 says

the bible is bs as well. jesus fucking christ people are so fucking stupid.

6. Christina Hees says

One of the most powerful videos I have ever watched on that subject!!!!
    Awesome!!!

7. Brett Clark says

i just had trouble understanding.

1. 25EllisDee25 says

its ok, there is nothing valid there that was worth understanding.

8. Jahayra Cabrera says

@infinite waters Diving deep ..

9. Jahayra Cabrera says

@infinitewaters (diving deep)

10. Max “Uncle Ghoulie” Grean says

you lost me at god

11. Campbell Scott says

Who is the orgiginal author of this material?

12. Chozen People says

I love it

13. Mia Gjokovic says

True!!!

1. 25EllisDee25 says

nope. false. go back to school, fool

2. Mia Gjokovic says

25EllisDee25 u r saying to yourself? Ahh ok keep on going !!!!

3. Mia Gjokovic says

And if u don’t like the post just kindly disliked don’t use not nice
      words!!!!!!!!u r talking to yourself though !!!!!!

14. carrobin691 says

“Please !!!”… How do you speak to the spirit of All Creation of the
    Universe….

1. kəˈnəndrəm says

carrobin691 you pursue a relationship with Christ

15. My Life says

its a lot of things huh guys. goin on in this world and but right here in
    there, in us I mean..we know..but we cant be it..its just crazy man its
    just crazy a lot of all this. our thinking that only we truly know and…we
    are all crazy man all crazy. everyone is them. we cant be in peace and its
    all our fault for of ourselves. theres no family here but its all us.
    everything is we me me me. I. its all about me but we need to educate
    ourselves. education is key I believe I truly do. im 22 now and I remember
    when being in school. dropped out at 9th grade but..all is energy and we’ve
    forgotton our education you know..we need to learn spirituality and all you
    know

1. My Life says

+khalil khalil daaaamn you went hhhhaaaaard. Thats what im doing now along
      with bible jesus christ

2. P Coleman says

Get the Happiness at your home by this exciting life-changing kit was
      created by Law of Attraction expert and Author, Heather Matthews.
      24ManifestationMiracle.blogspot.com …

16. Jeana Vo says

Thank you!!!!!

1. 25EllisDee25 says

*sigh*

17. 25EllisDee25 says

you can safely ignore this video. there is no worthwhile information here.
    its just another scam to separate a fool from his money.

1. kəˈnəndrəm says

ignore this troll who spent a lot time listening to a video and commenting
      multiple times on a video which he insists doesn’t even exist and has no
      value what so ever for his own exposition to destroy hope for anyone
      seeking knowledge outside of this decaying culture which he prefers to
      abide in rather accept the good news of Christ whom obviously has impressed
      him hence the profile pic he has chosen ..

18. Cheryl Bailey says

The word in the bible is talking about VIBRATION….SOUND. All the universe
    is based on vibration /energy. Tesla,schauberger and Walter Russell all had
    the correct data every one else had the wrong data, plain and simple.

19. M WIS says

this information is too overwhelming