web analytics

The Truth About Hillary’s ‘Alt-Right’ Speech

All video Watson channel

Hillary Clinton interrupted her coughing fits, her seizures and her 3 day naps to slam the Alt-Right.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

1. Melissa LuvsPlease says

As I sit here watching Paul’s awesome video, what I notice that is even
    more epic, is this; There are more and more YouTube Channels popping up,
    trying to get this very news out to the world!
    It is incredible to see Americans and great people from other countries,
    actually doing something to stop this woman from becoming president! To
    tell the truth about feminazis! To tell the truth about blm! To out the
    SJWs!
    People are really doing something and have gotten her attention and that of
    her minions!!!

1. JAGGEDcut says

Melissa, I’m so glad. That was the play in mind! Blessings!

2. The ZombieGameman says

Melissa LuvsPlease I thought all these YouTube channels were putin’s fault

3. Graeme Rodgers says

Opinionated conspiratorial rants is not news honey, it is propaganda for
      knuckle draggers lol

2. Pumpkin says

Why are they trying so hard to make Putin the boogyman?

1. Anthony Ferrara says

Because she is running out of talking points. She’s got nothing left in the
      tank.

2. Skipperino Kripperino says

cause putin supports trump

3. zyphoid666 says

I doubt it’s very genuine though. Why would Putin think highly of any world
      leader when he knows he could kick any one of their asses in a fight. The
      schoolyard heavy doesn’t beat everyone up but he doesn’t regard anyone as
      his equal, either.

4. Chuck Earnest says

The Clintons, Bushes, and the rest of the cuckservatives are instigating
      war with them because Russia is working to sell oil in Rubles. A country
      started selling oil for Euros in 2000. It only lasted a short time.

5. Puella Magi Homura Akemi says

Russia is a shithole with no rights anyway so yeah, too bad they got nukes
      though

3. RichySKing says

Julian Assange’s lawyer dies in train-related “suicide.” But I guess that’s
    just a crazy conspiracy theory.

1. David Couke says

And there’s no better way to disguise a real cause of death, than getting
      destroyed by a train…

4. Highland Fleet Lute says

Hillary Clinton is repugnant enough to make Marx, Engels and Lenin turn
    alt. right.

1. servalans hotpants says

billy bragg? don’t make me laugh ,his favourite doctor who episode is turn
      left!!

2. Highland Fleet Lute says

Billy Bragg spent several decades utterly fixated with the “working class”
      meme, but in all that time never once sat down and asked himself why no
      working class person ever bought one of his records. LOL.

3. Greg Stewart says

You throw these names about yet you have obviously never read their works.
      Time to stop being a pseudo intellectual. Read these men and then tell me
      if you REALLY think they would have any reason in this lifetime or the next
      to even consider the alt.right worthy of their attention.

4. Highland Fleet Lute says

You actually think a money-guzzling, money-laundering, thieving, lying,
      mass-murdering globalist like Killary is a socialist? There’s no socialism
      in America. “Socialism” in America is just a license to steal votes from
      the poor and let them fester in sweet words. KILLARY FOR PRISON 2016.

5. Veritas Mastix says

If the democrats lose this year, they are destroyed forever. That means
    both the repubs and democrats fall from grace

Hallelujah!

1. JAE, There's nothing like a NA'VI* says

+DaKermitFrog One, Be very careful of what you say or a motorcade of
      Republicans may squash you on your road to self indulgence to slam anyone
      who doesn’t agree? with you!!

2. Jack White says

@zyphoid666 how was the tea party batshit for saying the bank bailouts were
      a bad idea? which is the only platform they ran on?

3. zyphoid666 says

+Jack White
      There was more to the Tea Party than simple bailout opposition. Their
      initial rise in U.S. politics predates the bailout. It wasn’t necessarily
      ALL bad, but representation by various political hopefuls did little to
      elevate their status (Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Marco Rubio, Herman
      Cain etc. in no sane universe would anyone consider this anything remotely
      akin to a “roll of honor” let’s be honest here) and was basically their
      downfall via the individual positions of these members. Rand Paul’s
      involvement simply wasn’t enough to really save it. It still kind of
      exists in the background to a small extent but it never had much chance,
      its positions, for the most part, being a bit too radical for the general
      public like their stances on climate change, Planned Parenthood, foreign
      aid etc. (not that those topics can’t be challenged in some ways, but they
      went a bit too far and challenged the wrong parts in not very well-reasoned
      ways).
      TL;DR bad representatives and many positions on various topics not rooted
      in reality though opposition to the bailout I don’t count among them.

6. TheRaokenx says

I’d say Westerners have a good case for being anti Muslim

1. John Simcox says

Dral Dral. I don’t mind Mooselimbs coming to the USA as long as I have my
      football and beer. They can have their way with my wife and 2 month old son
      and do as they please. Just whatever you do Please don’t call me a Rayciss.

2. Dral Dral says

+John Simcox Now, I have never encounter a mooselimb myself but I do hope
      for their sake, football dont get cancelled.

And dont worry, I dont even knoow what rayciss is so we cool.

3. Deliverygirl says

Tell us about it, they invaded us for 700 years until we pushed them back.

4. NorthernGamer says

EyePostComments radical islam is non-existent in Canada.

5. NorthernGamer says

+TheRaokenx the problem is people wanting to keep people out who are
      running from danger, and painting every follower of the religion as
      somebody from a disgusting culture. It’s not the religon that should get
      all the blame. These right-wing ancaps bigots like Paul Joseph Watson don’t
      pay attention to the fact that the laws in europe are different for
      refugees and they don’t screen them very well, a lot of the time not at all.

7. CodyTheKingOfYoutube says

Trump is basically the reincarnation of George Washington. He is this
    nation’s last hope. We must stop globalization and mass unchecked
    immigration. We must stop the rising anti-white sentiment in this nation.
    There are large factions of people who will willingly persecute whites when
    their groups gain enough prominence in government. —CodyTheKingOfYoutube

1. zyphoid666 says

Trump’s no genius nor is he a fit leader, really but he’s the one standing
      up to all these “kill all the straight, white men” types and it’s working.

2. John Simcox says

Andrew Jackson said his greatest accomplishment was shutting down the
      Central Jew owned Bank. Good man.

3. Ikrani says

+John Simcox
      Because any man can apparently be summed up with one quote/action, just
      like how one 8,766 word article can be summed up in a single sentence.

Also, cite your source. I searched that quote and the so-called “Jew-owned
      Central Bank” seems to be the Second Bank of the United States. I know Jews
      have a reputation as bankers, but come on! That’s kinda pushing it. Besides
      which, I found nothing from his quotes about the Central Bank.

However, here are some Jackson quotes I *did* find:

“I weep for the liberty of my country when I see at this early day of its
      successful experiment that corruption has been imputed to many members of
      the House of Representatives, and the rights of the people have been
      bartered for promises of office.”

“There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its
      abuses.”

“As long as our government is administered for the good of the people, and
      is regulated by their will; as long as it secures to us the rights of
      persons and of property, liberty of conscience and of the press, it will be
      worth defending.”

“Fear not, the people may be deluded for a moment, but cannot be corrupted.”

“Our government is founded upon the intelligence of the people. I for one
      do not despair of the republic. I have great confidence in the virtue of
      the great majority of the people, and I cannot fear the result.”

“I have always been afraid of banks.”

Read more at:

8. Rachael Lefler says

Hey I enjoy seizures and three-day naps, I don’t want to be compared to
    Hitlary though.

1. Rachael Lefler says

Oh I get it, she can’t enjoy video games or hookers because they are haram
      in feminism, the religion of “equality”.

2. americanmanx says

Hitler all ready has a bad rap. don’t drag him down further.

3. John Simcox says

Hitler cared about his people. Hillary wants the citizens to be replaced
      with low IQ savages who vote Democratic for free stuff.

4. Traditionalist Renaissance says

Hitler tried to save Western civilization. Don’t compare the Furher to
      Hillary.

5. americanmanx says

Hillary wants to destroy it

9. deus ex says

Hillary is a psychopath that will lead us to WW3. I will be voting for
    Trump in the election, and this is coming from a Sanders supporter.

1. Konswizzle says

Sandy hook was a hoaxe…do your research before you blab.

2. Brendon Macnee says

Your a fool if you don’t vote for him more like Hillary Clinton WILL SEND
      YOU TO WAR WITH RUSSIA

3. I hate Youtube says

+Puella Magi Homura Akemi Vote literally ANYONE but Hillary. If not Trump,
      vote Jill stein, or Gary. Just DONT vote for WW3 with Russia…
      Seriously, this isn’t a joke. Even if you hate Trump, think about how
      royally fucked America will be with her in office. Hillary is all talk. She
      lies constantly about everything. She IS the corporate elite! She IS the
      top .1%! She receives millions of dollars from “donors” of the Clinton
      Foundation for special favors. CLINTON will make the rich richer and the
      poor dependent on welfare. Fact? Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but
      herself. She threatened Bill Clinton rape victims and ruined the life of a
      12 year old RAPE victim as a lawyer, then LAUGHED when her RAPIST got away
      with it.

4. I hate Youtube says

+Puella Magi Homura Akemi The DNC emails revealed that the mainstream media
      helped in RIGGING the vote AGAINST Bernie Sanders, so HILLARY would win. If
      you watch O’Keefe’s videos, his crew infiltrated the DNC, college campuses,
      and EXPOSED voter fraud, where Hillary campaign strategists encouraged
      RIPPING UP Trump votes, on VIDEO. So much for fair elections.

10. Propane Salesman says

I bet Hillary killed Harambe

1. Clay Ronso says

Harambe was the keeper of her medical records.

2. Propane Salesman says

+Clay Ronso
      kek

3. Patrick M says

SACRILEGE!

4. zyphoid666 says

Harambe was an inside job!!

5. Eric Savage says

…and did 9/11.

11. MsCordially says

I was visiting a Democrat friend when Hillary was speaking these things on
    cnn , on his big flat bright TV. He totally eats it all up, the cnn
    watchers are completely brainwashed, truly just like zombies

1. MsCordially says

+EyePostComments , totally agree.
      I ALWAYS write ‘liberals” with quotation marks. Have to. And i always
      refer to TV ‘media’ not ”main stream media” .
      By calling it ”main stream media” we only give it proper weight – it’s
      total lying propaganda.
      The only true media we ALL have access to now is youtube and very few
      others where WE ALL can actually speak .

2. 24yrukdesigner says

If your friend is eating up Hillary notice, don’t forget truth is on your
      side. Take those things your friend eats, and dissect them 1 at a time,
      explaining precisely what he’s feeding his brain. It’s really not difficult
      to expose her words as the lies she proclaims to America. USA need’s
      everyone united together to keep her away.

3. John Simcox says

Bad goyim. You must vote Hillary. Leave your Talmudvision on day and night.
      We will show you the way. Hillary/Depends 2016!

4. 24yrukdesigner says

+John Simcox She won’t even be standing for president shortly, and they
      have a candidate already selected for you, whom the sheep will happily
      follow along. 🙂 Good luck

12. Professor Monkeyface Ph.D. says

Dank memes can’t melt steel beams.

1. zyphoid666 says

Pepe did 9/11.

2. mike g says

but my mixtape can

3. Chuck Earnest says

RIP Harambe, he was in over his head.

4. Remaining Patriot says

Bull

13. Preston Thomas says

Man, Alex jones mentioned by name. Alex must be doing something right.
    Their running scared, keep up the good work.

1. Morhy Soumahoro says

Alex Jones is a sensationalist.

2. neiio says

+Morhy Soumahoro Indeed.

3. The Ball says

I suppose you think Alex would red pill more people by writing dull,
      non-sensationalist books

14. GreenApple300 says

That trump causes bullying thing is bullshit my brother said he liked trump
    one day at his school and now he’s home schooled because he got so bullied
    by other kids

1. GreenApple300 says

+DaMaster012 I know Im in college and seriously my campus is so liberal

2. GreenApple300 says

That’s hate speech sir and your invading my safe space ?

3. Ikrani says

Send your brother back and tell him to laugh at all the people who pick on
      him. Or just not talk to them. After all, what’s it worth his time to speak
      to morons who’d pick on him for his political views?

Or better yet, teach him all about irony so he can blast them back for
      being a bunch of hypocrites. Bullies hate it when you make them realize
      they’re wrong.

15. Tiny Tina says

Can I go to New Vegas now? -__-

1. MrJayra210 says

+NerdXZ97 001
      Nope , Rad X myself until my human.

2. NerdXZ97 001 says

Eh….small price to pay for immortality and in the plus side without a
      nose you wouldnt need to smell all the dead body lying around in random
      places.

3. NerdXZ97 001 says

Unless the body magic evaporates out of thin air.

4. MrJayra210 says