Tomi Lahren’s lawsuit against Glenn Beck, TheBlaze settled
Tomi Lahren has agreed to a settlement that ends her lawsuit against Glenn Beck and TheBlaze.
The lawsuit filed in Dallas, Texas, had alleged wrongful termination. The conservative talk show host was ousted from her program after she said she was in favor of abortion rights while appearing on ABC’s “The View” on March 17.
Lahren’s attorney, Brian Lauten, said in a statement Monday that his client had been released from her employment contract that denied her access to the Facebook page TheBlaze had set up for her. He said that page and its millions of followers now belong to Lahren.
In return, the conservative talker must remove videos she made for TheBlaze from the page and return them. Other terms remain confidential.
Lahren thanked for supporters in a video on her Facebook page.
“It’s been quite the battle and not an easy time but your support and encouragement means the absolute world to me,” she said. “You really find out who your friends are when things get tough and you choose to stand your ground. Turns out I have 4.3 million friends.”
Onward. Upward. Let’s go! It’s a good day.
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) May 1, 2017
TheBlaze told the Dallas News in a statement, “TheBlaze is pleased to announce that the relationship with Tomi Lahren has concluded.”
The Associated Press contributed to this report.