web analytics

UPDATE: AGENT WHO WOULDN’T TAKE BULLET FOR TRUMP LEARNS FATE… THIS IS NOT RIGHT

Your president Donald Trump

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | The Conservative Tribune reports, While President Donald Trump has tried to promote a message of unity since his Election Night victory in 2016, many people who work within the government have been less than charitable about him. One such person was a Colorado Secret Service agent who allegedly wrote a post on Facebook implying that she wouldn’t take a bullet for Trump — and who was then placed on paid leave, Fox News reported.

Got Kids or Grandkids? Take a break at our new Kids Channel:
(( SUBSCRIBE )) http://bit.ly/sub-to-Banchi-Brothers

See the report here:

Read More/Source/Credit(FAIR USE):

Secret Service Agent Who Said She Wouldn’t Take A Bullet for Trump Is on PAID Leave

————————————————————————————
SUPPORT THE NETWORK WITH THE LINKS BELOW!
————————————————————————————
Patreon $5/mo: http://nnn.is/monthly-gift-5
Give Once: http://nnn.is/one-time-gift
Give BTC: 13Hd1HFqS5CDLCMcFQPWu9wumubo6X2hSM
Tip Brian The Editor: http://nextnewsnetwork.com/tip-the-editor/
T-Shirt Shop: http://nnn.is/get-your-gear-here
Teach Your Child About Liberty: http://nnn.is/1HvxU37

Get the Smartphone app that is restoring freedom here:

Learn What Stocks Will Survive The Collapse:

Watch Us on Tiger Steam!
http://nnn.is/GET-TIGER — $50 off promocode: BUYTIGERSTREAM

Get The Tea!

Stock Up On Survival Food Today!

Next News Network

GET YOUR TACTICAL GEAR!
Get The Light! http://nnn.is/tac-lights
Get The Pen! http://nnn.is/tac-pen
Get The Headlamp! http://nnn.is/tac-headlamp

—————————————-
—————————————

Hashtag: #N3

Copyright Disclaimer: Citation of articles and authors in this report does not imply ownership. Works and images presented here fall under Fair Use Section 107 and are used for commentary on globally significant newsworthy events. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1. IAmNotGonna GiveYouMyName says

I would take a nuclear bomb up the nose to protect Trump.

1. Bernie DIAPER SANDERS Lukso says

West Kaintuck , i would do it for any present American president.

2. kaaffuu says

IAmNotGonna GiveYouMyName..I THINK SHE IS AFRAID ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL
      INSTABILITY THAT HE MIGHT RAPE HER AS HE DID TO OTHER WOMEN AND GRAB HER
      P@SSY.

3. Laurence Smith says

+kaaffuu You are mixing PRESIDENT TRUMP with KKK-ILL-ary cunton.

bill rapes little girls…….huma and kkkillary rape little girls, ask
      their pedophile buddy who ran Flight Lolita……..ask Haiti refugees about
      billy-boy

These sick heroes of yours spirit cook and get Comet Pizza because they can.

2. John Johnson says

They shouldnt give this traitor a penny!

1. Bernie DIAPER SANDERS Lukso says

Mic Mal , she should go to guantanamo.

2. kaaffuu says

John Johnson..I THINK SHE IS CONCERN ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL INSTABILITY
      THAT HE MIGHT RAPE HER AS HE DID TO OTHER WOMEN AND GRAB HER P@SSY.

3. Lester Smith says

faaffuu…go take your meds…..before you hurt yourself or someone
      else…..

4. Mike Hawk says

+*kaaffuu*, I notice you just copy & paste the same lame horseshit in
      numerous places…. another common trait of sore loser democrats . . . .

3. Brent Metro says

I’m no Secret Service Agent… duh… but I would take a bullet for my
    President.

1. Barbara Arnold says

so sry you must be board out of your mind to be on the tube. or no babies
      to eat today?

2. Slade951 says

I would super glue myself on Trump.

3. kaaffuu says

Brent Metro I THINK SHE IS AFRAID ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL INSTABILITY THAT
      HE MIGHT RAPE HER AS HE DID TO OTHER WOMEN AND GRAB HER P@SSY.

4. largol33t1 says

Listen woman, your JOB states you have to protect the president and it
    never stated “Democrat only”. I know it says simply “president and vice
    president.” Clearly you have a problem with his political party and it is a
    conflict of interest regarding your duties. You should be fired since you
    probably would drop your guard if BLM or ISIS try to attack him. Shame on
    you.

1. Teven Lights says

Hillary Clinton I seriously doubt anybody would want to see YOU in a sex
      tape

2. Prophecy - End of Days says

largol33t1 Hilary Clinton is a troll paid scumbag. Just an fyi.

3. Han Lockhart says

Don`t ever expect me to employ a female guard if I ever become President of
      the US! Not that I would, but you get my meaning.

4. kaaffuu says

largol33t1..I THINK SHE IS AFRAID ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL INSTABILITY THAT
      HE MIGHT RAPE HER AS HE DID TO OTHER WOMEN AND GRAB HER P@SSY.

5. Lester Smith says

faaffuu…you tard go take your meds…..before you hurt yourself or
      someone else…..

5. NahBish Nah says

too much leniency allows ppl to openly threaten the life of President and
    someone not doing thier job.

1. howard smith says

+Hillary Clinton Clinton don’t eat babies

2. Han Lockhart says

In ancient days maybe even today, a man with such a responsible position
      would be SHOT for treason. this woman says what she does and gets paid
      leave????

3. kaaffuu says

NahBish Nah..I THINK SHE IS AFRAID ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL INSTABILITY
      THAT HE MIGHT RAPE HER AS WELL SINCE HE HAS BEEN ACCUSED FOR RAPING
      INNOCENT WOMEN AND GRAB THEM BY THE P@SSY.

6. Linda Fukuyu says

Now People know her name. Trust me .. She will have a tough time finding a
    job not because she refused to take a bullet for President. It’s because
    she didn’t perform her duty and no loyalty as well. IF You’re an Employer
    .. would you like to hire someone with No Loyalty ? Of course Not !

1. kaaffuu says

Linda Fukuyu..I THINK SHE IS CONCERN ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL INSTABILITY
      THAT HE MIGHT RAPE HER AS HE DID TO OTHER WOMEN AND GRAB HER P@SSY.

2. misty rain says

Linda – LOL – Very good question for the buttercup.

3. Mike Hawk says

Even IF she loses her job, sadly there are plenty of other MISANDRISTS out
      there who are willing to hire her. They hate President Trump because he’s
      MALE and they hate MALES. People really need to recognize females like this
      for what they are: MISANDRISTS.

4. Linda Fukuyu says

+Mike Hawk Are you gonna hire her ?? Put the money where your mouth is !!
      Remember, once someone lied and disrespectful and no loyalty .. she will do
      the same thing to anybody !!

7. john vice says

If I worked for the secret service, I would take a bullet for any
    President. You know, because that would be my job. Even the lib tard ones(
    meaning the ones I dislike), because that is who the people elected. How a
    secret service person feels about a President and his policies have nothing
    to do with the job. They cash their paychecks, paid by the taxpayers. They
    need to take a bullet for the President elected by the taxpayers if the
    situation arises.

1. john vice says

If I refused to do my job, then I would be fired with no pay. She should be
      fired with no pay. How about you? Would you be fired with pay? I think I
      will stop saying lib tard, I suspect it to be the real you reason you would
      reply with “Eat Babies”.

2. Steve C says

Reason Why it is paid leave?Female and it is now in the public eye.
      Jeez image the riots if she got fired or put on unpaid leave.

3. Han Lockhart says

She should be fired but it`s because she`s a woman why she isn`t. this is
      why the US is crippled. Too much pandering to women- It could kill the
      President and destabilise the country. This madness has to stop.

4. kaaffuu says

john vice..I THINK SHE IS AFRAID ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL INSTABILITY THAT
      HE MIGHT RAPE HER AS WELL SINCE HE HAS BEEN ACCUSED FOR RAPING INNOCENT
      WOMEN AND GRAB THEM BY THE P@SSY.

8. mlcamc77 says

That woman is an embarrassment for that institution.

1. Lynn Gregs says

mlcamc77 I agree and second that

2. Donald Trumpster says

?????

3. kaaffuu says

mlcamc77..I THINK SHE IS AFRAID ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL INSTABILITY THAT
      HE MIGHT RAPE HER AS HE BEEN ACCUSED FOR RAPING INNOCENT WOMEN AND GRAB
      THEM BY THE P@SSY.

9. BrianC6234 says

She must be fired. Let her go work for Hillary the Crook.

1. Mike Hawk says

+*howard smith*< How is Trump a "rapist". Give just ONE example of him rapiding anyone. You do know hearsay doesn't count, right? Just because a few women get together and CLAIM he did this or did that, doesn't magically make it so. It's funny how nothing was ever substantiated from that, yet here you are running your mouth like a good little cuckold. BTW, still waiting for that ONE definite example of "rape"...

2. BrianC6234 says

Most people who hate Trump hate Pence more since he thinks gays can be
      fixed. Trump isn’t going anywhere though. If Bill Clinton can be president
      anyone can. He never got kicked out of office for what he did. Trump did
      nothing that anyone has proved. George Soros is the one behind all of these
      lies. We should be going after him.

3. BrianC6234 says

Hillary has said a million things over her life and then changed her song
      during the election. The problem is nobody good will run for president
      anymore. Give Trump a chance. Maybe he can clean up that mess in
      Washington. Most politicians don’t care about the middle class. Trump is
      trying to do something about that at least.

10. Jeri L Everley says

fire her, not paid leave. I wouldn’t want her to have my back. she’s a turn
    coat.

1. kaaffuu says

Jeri L Everley I THINK SHE IS AFRAID ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL INSTABILITY
      THAT HE MIGHT RAPE HER AS WELL SINCE HE HAS BEEN ACCUSED FOR RAPING
      INNOCENT WOMEN AND GRAB THEM BY THE P@SSY.

11. Namow says

This is wrong. She should be in jail. Let’s uphold the law!!

1. Lynn Gregs says

Namow ….yes they should…

2. kaaffuu says

Namow..I THINK SHE IS AFRAID ABOUT THE TRUMP’S MENTAL INSTABILITY THAT HE
      MIGHT RAPE HER AS WELL SINCE HE HAS BEEN ACCUSED FOR RAPING INNOCENT WOMEN
      AND GRAB THEM BY THE P@SSY.

12. Anna Wesson Etters says

Fire her!! No Pay!

13. MrBlueroads says

dont pay her fire her

14. z0m813p4n1c says

Everyone should flag 3 or 4 of kaafuus comments for spam. Damn nuisance.

15. realy why says

Fire me and send a paycheck every month and I would be very happy!!!!!!!

16. Reality Check says

Why is she getting paid? Fire her now. She violated the law and should be
    held accountable.

17. Monique Cardell says

Jail. She will use her pay to do more negative politics. Jail, that is
    where she belongs.