WOW: TRUMP SET TO LAUNCH MASSIVE INVESTIGATION… NOBODY EXPECTED HIM TO DO THIS

Your president Donald Trump

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Jack Davis for Western Journalism reports, After months of debate over the level of voter fraud taking place in America, President Donald Trump has said it’s time to get to the bottom of the controversy.

Got Kids or Grandkids? Take a break at our new Kids Channel:
(( SUBSCRIBE )) http://bit.ly/sub-to-Banchi-Brothers

See the report here:

Read More/Source/Credit(FAIR USE):

Trump Announces Investigation To Prove Claims On Voter Fraud

————————————————————————————
SUPPORT THE NETWORK WITH THE LINKS BELOW!
————————————————————————————
Patreon $5/mo: http://nnn.is/monthly-gift-5
Give Once: http://nnn.is/one-time-gift
Give BTC: 13Hd1HFqS5CDLCMcFQPWu9wumubo6X2hSM
Tip Brian The Editor: http://nextnewsnetwork.com/tip-the-editor/
T-Shirt Shop: http://nnn.is/get-your-gear-here
Teach Your Child About Liberty: http://nnn.is/1HvxU37

Learn What Stocks Will Survive The Collapse:

Watch Us on Tiger Steam!
http://nnn.is/GET-TIGER — $50 off promocode: BUYTIGERSTREAM

Get The Tea!

Stock Up On Survival Food Today!

Next News Network

GET YOUR TACTICAL GEAR!
Get The Light! http://nnn.is/tac-lights
Get The Pen! http://nnn.is/tac-pen
Get The Headlamp! http://nnn.is/tac-headlamp

—————————————-
—————————————

Hashtag: #N3

Copyright Disclaimer: Citation of articles and authors in this report does not imply ownership. Works and images presented here fall under Fair Use Section 107 and are used for commentary on globally significant newsworthy events. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1. Shan Mathew says

I’m the first one to watch. Gary I am shan I’m from India and I love the US
    and President Trump.

1. james colvin says

+Brummiebri
      Add to the list of the “Women’s March” the organizers and attendees of that
      disgraceful mockery of Western Civilization womanhood the American
      Islamo-Facists – FACT!

2. james colvin says

+Shan Mathew
      You are an intelligent, informed and courteous YOUNG sir then. Virtuous
      traits that are sadly lacking in much of the youth of America, and as I
      perceive on the Internet in much of Europe these days.
      I’ve watched every one of President Trump’s White House Press
      Conferences that are given by his Press Secretary Sean Spicer, and he
      always picks a man from the Indian Press to field him a question. Today he
      asked Mr. Spicer if he knew what President Trump’s position was on India
      becoming a member of the United Nation’s Security Council. Mr. Spicer did
      not know the answer to that but told the man that he was sure President
      Trump will to be receptive to relations with India.
      You are welcome, thanks. Your “older” brother in the family of man,
      Jim Colvin
      PS – I will pray that you make it to America and become a fellow citizen.
      All of the continental Indians I see here in Mississippi are assets to
      society and not drains. One man a Mr. Lalas is a native born Indian, and is
      one of the richest men in a city of over 50,000 people, Meridian, thirty
      miles from where I sit, the nearest large town. He is a highly successful
      business entrepreneur and often receives good press on local TV and the
      newspaper, which here are staunchly conservative and not Liberal propaganda
      vehicles. He does much good for community charities, and is always
      injecting positive financial stimulus into the local economy with his
      businesses. I’ve never heard a bad word on Mr. Lalas.
      Thanks again for supporting our new President Trump and the USA by
      doing so. The world will be a much better place for all people with him as
      “the leader of the free world”.
      Good luck and blessings young Mr. Mathew.- Jim

3. Shan Mathew says

james colvin Thank you……those were again, very kind words.
      Shan.

4. james colvin says

+Shan Mathew
      Super “Like”! You! If more people were like you Shan, the world would be a
      better place.- Jim

5. Shan Mathew says

james colvin Thank you for that Jim,I’m a Christian and for anything good
      that anybody sees in me I thank my Lord Jesus. That’s one of the reasons
      why I want to come to the US and live there,a country founded by kneeling
      down before God is a blessed country,over here we have a lot of forms in
      which we are persecuted for our faith,the current government and the
      faction supporting it,calls any and all forms of expression of religious
      freedom as forced conversion and are constantly threatening to take legal
      actions to take away the same. Jim I know some of the policies of President
      Trump is going affect my coming to the US,but I love your country so much,
      that if it benefits America it’s ok for me,I totally support that.And I
      believe God has blessed you with a righteous leader who will Make America
      great again.
      I also hope that I have made a friend on the other side of the globe
      Jim,and I hope you think about me the same as well. May God be with you and
      with the United States of America.

2. Deplorable Rob says

YESSS, take down that treasonous, traitorous NWO wicked snatch!!!

1. Pauline R says

Deplorable Rob

2. christopher jones says

Deplorable Rob ???

3. crazy eddy says

he knows that he won the popular vote, and so do I

1. Kathyo Smith says

408Magenta .

2. Steve Sessions says

+408Magenta ghuuhki ko

3. Renee says

Yup~ EVEN THE 95 Simpering SNOWFLAKES who rated this video with a THUMBS
      DOWN know it!

4. Brad Bissonette says

crazy eddy I live in Michigan, there were no more than 10 Hillary signs in
      2 counties. unless you count the for prison signs, it was in the
      hundreds!!! media and democratic party BS that we were “a close election”

5. bigmacattk says

Brad Bissonette

Lol same here in NJ believe it or not. Two hillary sign, and hundreds of
      trump

4. GoodDogNigel says

Obama is on video telling illegals to go ahead and vote.

1. Guy Fawkes says

President Trump must investigate these alleged frauds. If President Trump
      won’t investigate the frauds, they will do them again in coming elections.
      Law and Orders must be restored. Ryan is a Trojan horse, he is a back
      stabber. How could he announce no evidences without any investigation? What
      is Ryan trying to cover up and for whom?

2. Brummiebri says

derek cunningham #fakenews

3. Cheryl Powers says

derek cunnigham- If you have ever, in your adult life, lived in a different
      city or state and have registered in those places, you are registered to
      vote there. Most polling places do not update their rosters unless there is
      a death. Mr. Phillips lived in all three states. He was listed as, “In
      Active”, and, “Suspended”. He only voted in one state. Read the whole
      story, don’t look at the bias and you will see the truth.

5. P U 25 says

I expected this of him… It’s time to show the nation that he won the
    Popular Vote as well so the Libtards could rest their stupidity and FINALLY
    move the hell on!!

1. chari blomquist says

skankhunt 4

2. Rusty shackleford says

P U 25 liberals lack commonsense, they’ll never move on.

6. Atheist in Alabama says

every illegal who voted will be the 1st to get booted outta here, they’re
    about to get Trumped for real.

1. Judann Pec says

Toby, you are a rude and crude illegal obviously. We want you to leave. I
      do not want anyone coming into my home to live or to take my things, and
      that is what you have done. You have invaded our country. Get out and apply
      like the Million of Immigrants we let into America every year for the last
      50 years. We think this has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia. It has to do
      with freeloaders. Go Home.

2. Judann Pec says

Oh, you will live here while it is peaceful but if it is invaded out are
      out of here and would not try to protect the nice life you had here. That
      is the trigger of why we do not like illegals. You are free loaders and
      would not pay back anything you have taken or been given for free. I used
      to have compassion for illegals but not anymore. Go home and stay there. If
      you cannot apply legally like the million immigrants we absorb every year
      then find another place. We don’t want you here.

3. Judann Pec says

I would rather than they pick him up and put him in one of those buses and
      take him to one of the camps where the illegals go and stay in a concrete
      room until they bus you to tip of S. America.

4. Judann Pec says

What is your point? Not clear who you are addressing. You putting it on a
      citizen and keep the damn free loaders here. They have an attitude that
      defies authority and have broken into your home, and stolen your property.
      They need to leave. If they want to be here they need to apply and wait to
      be vetted. There are lots of other places they can go, like their homes.

7. Ginger McIlrath says

Thank goodness, remember project Veritas. Yes there is fraud, it’s been
    happening for decades. Glad someone is finally doing something.

1. Karen Morris says

Ginger McIlrath
      I remember back in the 60’s the claim that dead people were voting for
      Kennedy in Texas. It’s been going on for a very long time and getting worse
      each voting cycle.

8. Stephen Trenam says

Just imagine the implications if they prove these fraudulent votes, the
    Dems will be done.

1. Jellybean Frandsen says

That and the fact that Putin endorses Iranian nuclear power – the world’s
      largest sponsors of terrorism needs to become an “acquaintance”. Look how
      Russia made Obama (bin laden) sit on his fists! They are setting Trump up.
      I’m not against Trump by any means but we need to be careful about shutting
      doors in ways that kept the world peace and opening others that could end
      it!

2. Brummiebri says

Stephen Trenam .Check out Project Veritas videos on youtube. undercover
      vids exposing a number of issues

3. Brummiebri says

Tywin .Trump used the list put up by Obama. I think Trump would rather
      negotiate that instigate

4. Tywin says

Hasn’t exported Terror to the US? Are you serious? Most of the fucking 9/11
      bombers were from Saudi. BIN LADEN was a Saudi. Saudi Arabia export the
      greatest threat of terror in the world. Look at Yemen, look all over the
      ME. Saudi Arabia drive the displacement of millions of people and
      terrorists. Hillary paid into their state…….so you know theyre dodgy.

5. Brummiebri says

Tywin .That was an inside job

9. Raymond Remillard says

DO NOT FORGET obama! Cut the head off the snake. Clinton also.

1. Baron Fritz von shlitz says

Michael Horton Abolish the FED, kick the UN out and feel the refreshing
      breeze of our national debt clock being used as a exhaust fan instead of a
      experimental currency blowing wind tunnel to test our patriotism!

2. lakeofire says

STANDING OVATION!

3. Rusty shackleford says

Raymond Remillard kill George Soros, he is the head of the beast.

4. Raymond Remillard says

+Rusty shackleford I totally agree. But there’s the Clinton family and
      obama family here.

10. Vinnie St Vincent says

CNN back is against the wall.

1. Kim Smith says

Vinnie St Vincent ~ I hate CNN. I cut the cord b/c sick of PROPAGANDA

2. FatherBootyHands says

Nick Nick powered by v10’s with 2000 ft lbs of torque

3. SheepDawg55 says

omg Cnn is Jew Owned!!! think use Your Gmo Fed brain. Media is Jew owned.
      … thats all i will say Ya probably cant see it or even figure it out but
      hey Cnn is Jewish owned so… Think

4. Jeremiah17seven says

Actually the Muslims probably own CNN. That’s why they wanted to help
      Hillary get elected and always helped Mr. Obama.

5. Mikko Vuorinen says

Jews own CNN. Study the 911 inside job narrative and face the truth.

11. Michael Hagadol says

The USA must get a fair and tamper proof election system.

1. Dorothy Parker says

Stacy Hightower This is too much like the mark of the beast!

2. NahBish Nah says

Dorothy Parker oh stay with that ‘mark of the beast’ bullsh*t.

3. drew856856 says

Michael Hagadol yes i agree its too easy to commit fraud in the election.
      this was the first time i voted. i was surprised that i didn’t need my ID
      and all i needed was just to know my voter registration name and number.i
      thought there would be more screening and have to show my ID. Make our
      country great agian pres. Trump

4. Tom Barrett says

Michael Hagadol mm

5. Steve Sessions says

+drew856856 mohow

12. Sharon Staggs says

America could take care of our legal homeless people if they weren’t so
    busy protecting illegal I say illegal immigrants!

1. Kathryn Antonsen says

Sharon Staggs Illegal ALIENS! My Grandparents were legal IMMIGRANTS

2. Kathryn Antonsen says

Sharon Staggs And yes, we could afford to care for our OWN people

3. Brummiebri says

Sharon Staggs .The #homeless rate increased drastically under Obama regime.
      I was a victim of illegal eviction. A disabled senior and spoken out on
      this issues in many venues. Obama supporying,housing,feeding refugees and
      illegals whilst our seniors,vets,teens,die on our streets.

13. TheRange says

I am British and live in England. I knew this man would win. He is good, as
    money has made him so. When you have it all the only thing is goodness, or
    badness.
    He must get away from the inauguration and take time to THINK

1. TheRange says

Winston won the war, he gave us the belly to fight and sustained it.

2. TheRange says

As I understand it the men are only as good as the man who leads them. When
      they have total trust and respect, they will die for the man.

3. Mary Jo Foston says

TheRange – My thoughts are this…. I really truly believed President Trump
      knew what he wanted to do, it was just a matter of “When”. I wait with
      anticipation for the next seven days, the second week in
      office!!!!!????????????????

4. vegas1a says

It would help if the right thinking Canadians overthrow His Highness the
      Sissy Trudeau, so we could have UK and a united North America of English
      speakers.

14. Henry Decker says

for years I’ve heard stories of dead people voting for Barack

1. SissCo Kids says

Henry Decker It is not about Democrat versus Republican, it is about
      Nationalism versus Globalism and more appropriately termed as God’s people
      versus satan.

2. Richard MIlinkovich says

I lived in Chicago for close to 50 years .. Dead people voting was common
      knowledge. We also had people voting from vacant lots and a long standing
      saying…… was vote Democrat and vote often !

3. Mary Jo Foston says

Henry Decker – wait isn’t that a sitcom called ” zombies”????

15. Gypsygirl 1971 says

People, it’s not about him proving that he DID win the popular vote too,
    it’s about him getting down to the bottom of things and showing how corrupt
    the voting is here in America and fixing it!! He’s winning all over the
    place!!!! I love this guy! Guess what? He’s your president too!
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

1. Brummiebri says

Gypsygirl 1971 .The in depth investigation includes the MSM,s interference
      with election too. Can’t wait to see the outcome

2. Mary Jo Foston says

Gypsygirl 1971 – Pass the ?????????????

16. bill wilson says

God Bless you President Trump. Thank you..
    Where is the Congress?
    Where is the House of Representatives?

1. Brummiebri says

bill wilson .Have faith in Trey Gowdy and Jeff Chavez. They are brilliant
      and will help Trump drains the swamp in congress.

2. bill wilson says

God bless you and your’s. I lost faith in our government many years ago.
      Prior to trump the last time I voted was Ross Perot. I recently find myself
      cautiously optimistic. He has a big job draining the swamp ahead of him and
      is going to need all our prayers.

17. simon b says

I notice Jill Stein is keeping her mouth shut, has she got nothing to say
    now !!!!! she was all concerned a few weeks ago.

1. Hutch5321 says

She’s no longer got anything to say, now that she collected her paycheck
      from Hillary.

2. Edward Martin says

she has the cash now, time to disappear

3. Mary Jo Foston says

since 1826 :-)

1. Stephen Clementson says

Thanks. Actually, I’d forgotten that Sir Winston Churchill had been awarded
      honorary US citizenship (personally presented to him by JFK). But as
      Churchill died in early 1965 (I remember the televised funeral, although I
      was only 8 at the time), I don’t think he would count as a legitimate
      voter, even if honorary citizenship permitted it.

2. Hutch5321 says

Interesting, never knew that JFK awarded Churchill citizenship!
      How the world changed Nov. 22, 1963. I don’t want to go through that, ever
      again. I don’t care who’s President.

3. Stephen Clementson says

JFK was a decorated WWII veteran, so Winston Churchill would have had a
      significance to him. I consider it important for global security that the
      president of the United States is not shot, acts to serve the interests of
      American citizens as a priority rather than serving a globalist agenda, and
      acts to prevent needless overseas conflicts.

4. Jellybean Frandsen says

Many famous quotes by Churchill the majority do not know came from him.
      “The one thing mankind hasn’t learned from history, is that man doesn’t
      learn from history.” And “When man doesn’t learn from history, he is doomed
      to repeat it!”

5. Stephen Clementson says

Interesting…Churchill may have said, or written. these things, and may
      have been documented to have done so, but I cannot possible know who
      actually said these things first.

19. Hutch5321 says

Just wait until he launches the Pizzagate investigation!

1. Jesse J988 says

That’s going to be a juicy one that I’m going to enjoy seeing every minute
      of it.

2. noah Newman says

What’s pizza gate?

3. Brummiebri says

noah Newman .Search vids on youtube. David Seaman.Next news network and
      many other channels

4. Sharon Newman says

international pedo ring involving the bushes, obama, clinton pedesta
      epstein and may elite , hollywood raping and sacrificing , mutilating ,
      trafficking abusing babies and young kids. its horrific vile disgusting!!
      makes me sick

5. Ryan Nichols says

Pizzagate is literally the most bullshit story ever, it’s even worse than
      the Golden Showers

20. madmoiselle007 says

I hope they deport all the illegals that voted

1. Richard MIlinkovich says

They broke our law … they are criminals