You Attract What You Expect! (Law Of Attraction)

All video YouAreCreators

Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here:
►222 Prosperity Affirmations: http://geni.us/2HhW7
►I Wish I New This 20 Years Ago: http://geni.us/wZx6
►The Little Book Of Successful Secrets: http://geni.us/qWsNN09
►The Mind Of Money: http://geni.us/MJXJBr

Download FREE Law Of Attraction books/Mp3's here: http://youarecreators.org/

★ Purchase YouAreCreators Posters and Sweatshirts here → http://youarecreators.org/shop/
★ Download the YouAreCreators Manifestation Reminder on your app store now!

We (YouAreCreators) created this channel to share one of the greatest secrets of the universe, and the secret is, we literally create our reality! (Quantum Physics now proves this) We are all governed by a set of Universal Laws, and these laws were created by GOD, to aid us in creating the life we desire. One of these laws is known as the "Law Of Attraction", or the law of "Reaping and Sowing". This law simply states, whatever you give out in Thought, Word, Feeling, and Action is returned to us. Whether the return is negative, or positive, failure or success, is all up to what you give out. Many authors and celebrities such as, Wayne Dyer, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Steve Harvey, Rhonda Byrne, and many others have testified to this amazing Law Of Attraction. Its time you learn this wonderful secret…

1. Alia Koonce says

quantum entanglement…i expect to meet you

1. Cstyle 27 says

expect to get robbed flashing 20s…LMAO…

2. Queen NegonYah says

LOL

2. Kayciaz World says

I soooo needed this right now, thank you!

1. Wolf Fortress (com) says

cute.

2. Goran 30 says

It’s not very often im surprized however watching this really would make
      anyone think but did you realise there is a hole in the law of attraction?
      students all over this planet are living the lives of their dreams after
      finding the missing ingredient? I found out about this missing secret and
      manifest abundance, wealth, health, love and more by studying site called
      Fergs Magic Tactic .
      This secret forces the universe to provide you with everything you need to
      create financial, emotional and spiritual abundance… take a look now look
      for Fergs Magic Tactic on google

3. playandrepeat says

Can people stop making up universal “laws” that came from literally nowhere
    as though they were described mathematically by Einstein?

1. Down The Rabbit Hole says

+playandrepeat prove they don’t exist

2. Kay Muldoon says

The law of expectation and the law of attraction are the same thing.

They do exist because I, along with many others, have experienced their
      reality. And no, the universe won’t give you what you want overnight. It
      takes effort and patience. Just like learning a new language, learning how
      to play a musical instrument, getting a college degree, or even reaching a
      weight loss goal does not happen right away. Those things take time and
      effort. Same thing with asking for what you want. As Down the Rabbit Hole
      suggested, Google it. Go to Amazon. Look up people such as Bob Procter,
      Eddie Coronado, Stuart Wilde, Neville Goddard, Napoleon Hill, Tony Robbins.
      There’s a lot out there to learn about.

3. playandrepeat says

+Kay Muldoon *eyeroll*

4. Down The Rabbit Hole says

+playandrepeat eye roll I hope you’re not a male eye Rollin

5. Queen NegonYah says

I find it amusing how people fight for their limitations vs their infinite
      potential. If people want to make up whatever “law” that serves them in a
      positive way so be it. This law of expectancy is absolutely real. Peace

4. Zef Lorenz says

The next crucial step to enjoying the fruit of our labors/creative worlds
    is just as vital after it comes into form in our physical world is to
    immediately TAKE IT when it shows up. And believe you me it will. ~1<3

1. Aaron Morgan says

?

5. SpikeKnowles says

I would love to get high with this guy.

1. Skankhunt42 says

Hahaha

2. SuperSquark Cardboard Quark says

Do it.

3. Dan Richter says

If you live a life of expecting to get high, then this guy is probably too
      good to meet you

4. Lider Rojo says

It’s not often i am impressed but this video really caused me to think I
      need to ask – do viewers realise there is missing part of the law of
      attraction? people around this planet are living the lives of their dreams
      because they found the missing ingredient? I learned about this missing
      ingredient and manifest abundance, wealth, health, love and more by
      studying resource called Fergs Magic Tactic .
      This secret will literally force the universe to provide you with all the
      tools that you need to create financial, emotional and spiritual
      abundance… check it out look for Fergs Magic Tactic on google

6. Keyth Garcia, Welcome Home says

Would love to share a bleezy with this guy

7. Jeannette Baumbach says

You’re quite right! Thank you! :)

8. Nice Stuff says

in what science are these laws based on???

1. tenminutetokyo says

The Law of the Mind

2. Ankush Chopde says

quantum

3. vérité veritas says

The bullshit science followed by depressed and desperate people who don’t
      want to work and who refuse to believe that maybe their dreams will never
      come true.

4. Turtlefoot69 says

science cannot suffice

5. followtruth says

good question. Like EVERYTHING we know is true, it must be proven with
      evidence. That’s the difference between truth and lies.. Lies often promise
      great things and initially feel good. Doesnt mean its good or real

9. Empress Shona says

So proud of you Justin (I think that’s your name)! And your wife! Keep
    blessing the world and supporting our dreams! Abundant Love Beloveds!

10. Gianfranco Fronzi says

Don’t expect the worst but always have high hopes.

11. Almedia78 says

And I support your dreams too ??

12. MrWillyver says

Awesome!! Do more videos like this please!!!

1. Kayciaz World says

Agreed. This video was awesome and very helpful

13. introvertsrulethisworld says

is it possible to set a specific DATE and TIME for your expectations to
    come into your life??

1. Opal Anderson says

Sorry meant to type that it’s by Gladstone

2. Brandon Thomas says

I am I haven’t read that but I will. The books that changed my life were
      Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsh and The Power of Awareness by
      Neville Goddard

3. Opal Anderson says

+Brandon Thomas OK OK…I got you. I will take those recommendations and
      see what’s up. thank you. BTW I also use candles and symbolic colors around
      me when I am meditating. candles absorb energy and they also give off
      energy as well. A flame is a controlled fire. it’s a power house contained.
      it can warm or it can kill. I need that kind of power around me when I am
      manifesting.

4. Brandon Thomas says

+Opal Anderson Thanks for the book.

5. Queen NegonYah says

I believe that you can. When I set intentions I will command the intention
      then say “or something greater” as I can not know what all the universe has
      in store and do not want to contradict or block a larger blessing than what
      I originally intended. I trust I am making this clear for you. Peace

14. val Almeida says

i love your way of speaking Justin! ???

15. Shans bo says

This “law” is flawed. People expect loved ones to be healed from sickness
    and diseases…..and they are not. Most people expect a good job after
    finishing college, that doesn’t always happen. Some people expect love to
    last forever; it doesn’t. So this sounds nice, but it’s a lie. I think to
    be more truthful, hope would be a better term, “the law of hope”, if you
    want to make up laws. The truth of the matter is “there are no guarantees
    in life”. Work smart and hard and hope for the best.

1. elstupidproduction says

The law is not flawed, it’s simply that we keep creating new expectations
      every day. About the sickness of others, that is more powerful if it is
      based on THEIR expectations, not yours. You can expect them to get better,
      but if they deeply don’t expect to get better, they wont. Every day, our
      thoughts and actions create an expectation, but even then expectations can
      be diminished with thoughts of the opposite we expect.

Here’s an example: An ill man has the expectation that he will live. He has
      the grandest amount of faith and expectation, but he dies a week later due
      to his illness. What happened? He must have either given up that
      expectation or just simply chose to move on and stop the suffering he was
      experiencing. We come up with different expectations every thought. Things
      change constantly, including out own minds. And with that constant mind
      change, we can’t truly expect anything. A master will not change his mind
      and stick to what he expects, unless another option is more suited for him.

2. Queen NegonYah says

I respectfully disagree with your points. I believe your thinking is what
      is in fact flawed. “People expect loved ones to be healed from sickness and
      diseases…..and they are not.” You must expect the highest good for that
      individual as you do not know their soul’s purpose for this life. You said
      “Some people expect love to last forever; it doesn’t.” Sure love lasts
      forever, “true love” not the conditional love that most hold but
      unconditional love. And lastly…..”Hope” is for those that can not take
      responsibility for their incarnation. Knowing thyself is a mofo! Peace

16. Stan Lindert says

I’ve got this one cool business idea that I can’t stop thinking about.

17. uponamidnightdreary says

This music is a little bit scary ☹️

18. Theresa Hatton says

if you believe in your heart and donnot doubt…..

19. Erica Smith says

Hello
    I keep hearing once I put out what it is I’m wanting to manifest to the
    universe I’m suppose to surrender it/ let it go! But then I hear I’m
    suppose to give attention to my manifest a few times a day and again
    expect. My question is how do I let go and surrender my manifestation if
    I’m suppose to give attention to what it is I’m manifesting or expecting??
    In other words do I let go completely?

20. Daylight out of Darkness says