YouTube Power Tip That Every Creators Needs To Know

In this video, I give a YouTube Power Tip That Every Creator Should Know and Use frequently!

Get Your VidSummit Replays

_Lens
Tamron SP 24-70mm

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8

_Lights
Neewer 12-inch Inner/14-inch Outer LED Ring Light

2. Must be one of my Patrons on Patreon.
Check it out! ➜

3. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it

4. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!

1. JTTechie says

Thanks, Derral. I didn’t realize I could sort the top performing videos in the last “48 hours” and “60 minute” realtime analytics.
    I’m sure this will help my Guitar Tutorial channel by making videos related to my top performing ones.

2. La Lido Loca says

Derral, we have been making videos for about 6 months and we look at real time analytics obsessively. Our latest strategy is to try and combine our daily vlogging with topics that are trending in our niche. We are starting to see our momentum pickup. Appreciate the info you provide. Hope to make to a vid summit some day. Take care. – Tony

3. Chris John says

After watching one of your other videos, I made a six part series from one of my better performing videos, this last month my views increased 367% and I’m on track to hit my first 100k views by the end of the month

4. Best Way To Make A Money Online says

Thanks for sharing. This was very informative and helpful.

5. HEALTH TIPS CENTER says

Hi guys anybody subscribe my channel and comment below then I will subscribe you back promise.

6. Jess Creatives says

I love looking at analytics, but don’t usually look at the real time stuff! Thanks for the tip.

7. Larbi Mouamine says

Hey youtube community let’s collaborate .sub for sub. Comment done.

8. Top 10 Point says

Thanks Sir

9. Javier Mercedes says

Derrals got jokes about haters still watching his videos. Classic, great youtuber keep I’m coming.

10. Psy Jack Beats says

Hi Derral, Thank you so much for this video. How about Channel Evaluation for a beats/ Instrumental channel. It needs completely Different Tips to grow a Beats Channel as you don’t need to face a camera. Content is Music for artists who would write a song on it. Good Idea? Hoping to get lucky 🙂

11. Big Foot Hunting With Bradley says

my vlogging channel doing ok this time around I know iqnore haters

12. Unconventional Aquatics says

Derral thank you for the great content you put out, your advice has definitely helped my channel!

13. Max Christensen Audio says

Can anyone tell me if you can upload your video to private before your release date and then hit “Publish” on the release date? Or is that working against youtubes algorithm to push new content?

14. Brian G Johnson TV says

Love real time, been leveraging it more over the last few months. Going to check out the sorting option, that is something I have not clicked. So many buttons! Gosh I love this nerd stuff.

15. Hula Shack says

Daily please

16. Maxwell Runion says

Couldn’t think of a creative way to discretely self plug, so just go subscribe to my channel. Honesty is always the best option anyways.

17. Mr. Causey says

Great tip, Thanks! I knew it existed but wasn’t really using it, but that is going to change.

18. TurkVanGogH GameZ says

love this channel!

19. Jay Piecha says

Definitely looking forward to your new approach and more “power tips”. I watched your VidSummit presentation and there was so many fantastic tips there….def a level up from the usual. Loved the simple, yet clever, “featured content” watch time hack based on average view time! Wish I had seen that one long ago. lol 🙂 More like those!

20. Brain Spanking News says

Heck yes! Go all Gary Vee and give your best advice and tips. The long game pays.